41 - 43 CHURCH STREET, BALLYMENA, ANTRIM, BT43 6DD
£9,626.48 per annum
Description & Features
SPACIOUS RETAIL UNIT WITH SIGNIFICANT POTENTIAL
GUIDE RENT: £15,000 PA - OPEN TO OFFERS.
RATES: APPROX. £9626.48
FLOOR PLANS FOR I.D. PURPOSES ONLY.
Any photographs displayed or attached to brochures may have been taken with a wide angled lens. Tom Henry & Co. have not tested any equipment, apparatus, fittings or services and cannot verify that these are in working order.
Should you be considering the sale of your own property we would be pleased to arrange through our office a Free Valuation and advice on selling without obligation.
FOR FULL DETAILS & ARRANGEMENTS TO VIEW PLEASE CONTACT THE SOLE AGENT.
- PRIME TOWN CENTRE RETAIL UNIT.
- PROMINENT SITUATION.
- SPACIOUS & VERSATILE ACCOMMODATION – SEE FLOOR PLANS ATTACHED FOR I.D. PURPOSES.
- GROUND FLOOR RETAIL WITH DISPLAY FRONTAGE & STAFF FACILITIES.
- FIRST & SECOND FLOOR OFFICE / STORAGE.
- SUITABLE FOR A NUMBER OF POTENTIAL USES SUBJECT TO STATUTORY CONSENT.
- NEIGHBOURING HIGH PROFILE OCCUPANTS INCLUDE BARCLAYS & THE EDINBURGH WOOLEN MILL.
Location of 41 - 43 CHURCH STREETView Map
Current Energy Rating