Waters Edge, Castle Caldwell, Enniskillen
Imagine an exclusive waterside setting, offering a collection of unique, luxury boathouse style homes to immerse yourself in and retreat to.
There is 1 property in this development
Site 17, Waters Edge, Mulleek Road
Detached, For Sale
About Waters Edge
Fermanagh Lakelands are well worth exploring. Wonderful waterways framed by stunning landscapes and populated with memorable landmarks and high octane activities.
Enchanting myths, legends, traditions and history at every turn.
Castle Coole and Florence Court offer wonderful walks and fine interiors. Belleek Pottery holds a very special place in the cultural heritage of Fermanagh.
The Marble Arch Caves boast some of the finest natural landscapes in Ireland and offer a window into Fermanagh's 650 million year past. Golf courses are well over par - Lough Erne Resort, Castle Hume, Enniskillen, Ashwood and Black Lion making Fermanagh a great place to play - a great place to stay.
Fishing on the Lakelands is an anglers paradise of game and course angling. Waterskiing and wakeboarding now feature prominently on Lough Erne for those who prefer their weekends with a little more 'inverted air'. Cycling, golfing, cruising, wakeboarding, sailing, fishing or simply doing nothing - it's your retreat. Your place. Your choice to be as active as you want while you recharge your batteries.
- Traditional construction with high levels of insulation
- Low emissivity double glazed windows
- Entrance doors with 3 point locking system
- Gas Fired Heating System
- Advanced underfloor heating system on ground floor
- All properties are freehold (no ground rent to pay)
- Walls and ceilings painted white
- Floor tiling throughout ground floor
- A choice of high quality custom designed kitchens complemented by the latest in electrical appliances (fridge freezer, washer dryer, electric oven, gas hob, extractor fan)
- High quality contemporary sanitary ware fitted as standard to bathroom and ensuite with wall tiling to wet areas
- Comprehensive electrical specification to include excellent range of electrical points
- Full mains smoke detection system installed
- Fitted intruder alarm
- Recreation area outside each property
- Dedicated parking area outside each property
- Generous levels of landscaping throughout development
- Generous common lighting on entrance road
- Secure private access with gated entrance
- Tennis court and children’s playground for the exclusive use of residents
- Private waterside walkways for the exclusive use of residents
- Private floating jetty - berths available for hire by residents
Fetherston Clements Estate Agents
- 72-74 Omagh Road
- Co. Tyrone
- 028 8289 7109