Ferry Quarter, Strangford Strangford
From £165,000 to £225,000
3 to 4 bedrooms
Showhouse opening times: Show House is Closed For July Holidays And Will Re-Open on Sunday 27th July or By Private Appointment. Please contact our South Belfast Office 02890668888.
COUNTRY ESTATE LIVING IN A BEAUTIFUL LOUGH SIDE LOCATIONâ€¦..
There are 7 properties in this development
C1 - 9 Ferry Quarter Gardens
Detached, For Sale
C2 - 5 Ferry Quarter Gardens
Semi-Detached, For Sale
C2 - 6 Ferry Quarter Gardens
Semi-Detached, For Sale
C2 - 7 Ferry Quarter Gardens
Semi-detached, Sale Agreed
C2 - 8 Ferry Quarter Gardens
Semi-Detached, For Sale
C2 - 4 Ferry Quarter Gardens
Townhouse, For Sale
C2 - 2 Ferry Quarter Gardens
End Townhouse, Sale Agreed
About Ferry Quarter
- We aim to provide you with a home of fine appearance, maximum comfort and ease of maintenance with a 10 year warranty covered by CRL Insurance.
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- Smooth painted render finish.
- Natural slate roof with blue or black coloured tiles to ridge
- Decorative aluminium rainwater goods, with cast iron downpipes
- Hardwood double glazed windows with stone cills
- Outside tap provided
- External solid hardwood doors
- INTERNAL FEATURES
- Internal Trimming & doors
- Moulded skirting & architraves.
- Painted internal doors with quality ironmongery.
- Stairways will incorporate timber stairs, newel posts, handrails and balustrades.
- Smooth plastered ceilings and walls, painted a neutral colour.
- Quality Kitchen with choice of doors, work tops and handles. Appliances to include cooker, hob, extractor hood, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer in utility room where applicable.
- Pre selectted designer sanitary ware.
- Chrome towel radiators will be fitted in all bathrooms ensuite areas.
- Selection of high quality floor tiling and strategically placed wall tiling.
- A choice of Chesney stoves.
- A choice of quality tiling and flooring will be available.
- Pressurised hot and cold water system, oil fired central heating with thermostatically controlled radiators.
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches, TV and Telephone points.
- Wiring for future satellite points.
- Zoned burglar alarm system provided.
- Landscaped front and rear gardens
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- This specification is for guidance only and may be subject to variation. Although every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of all information given, the contents do not form part of, constitute a representation, warranty, or part of, any contract. The right is reserved to alter or amend any details.
VIEW LIFE DIFFERENTLY. NEW SHOW HOUSE OPENING SUNDAY 3RD NOVEMBER 2.00-4.00PM... Perfectly positioned in the heart of a picturesque country estate on the shores of Strangford Lough, there is no doubt that Ferry Quarter is a very special place to live.
With over seventeen acres of mature parkland and a sheltered cove to explore, families will love the freedom and outdoor spaces of the country estate. Likewise, those seeking a life away from the hustle and bustle, will find that Ferry Quarter holds the key to living at an easy pace in an exclusive setting.
Ideally located on the edge of the village, Ferry Quarter offers homeowners the unique opportunity to truly enjoy the best of both worlds â€“ a stunning tranquil countryside location and the benefits of being close to the amenities of the village. The popular ferry makes the short crossing throughout the day to the north shore town of Portaferry and the Ards Peninsula. The historic town of Downpatrick is convenient fifteen minute drive away and Belfast City Centre is within easy reach.
INDIVIDUALLY DESIGNED TO COMPLIMENT THE MATURE ESTATE SETTINGâ€¦..
Our collection of country house style residences and easily maintained courtyard cottages has been individually designed to compliment the mature estate setting and lough views. Inside and out, Ferry Quarter homes are finished to the highest standard and specification.
From sailing and cycling to fishing and golf, there's no shortage of sporting activities to enjoy right on your doorstep in this part of the world. The area has always been a magnet for creative people too and there is a vibrant arts and cultural community. Whether your passion is landscape painting or wildlife photography, you will find that Strangford Lough is the perfect source of inspiration.
As an official Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, it's no surprise that Strangford draws visitors from all over the world - Ferry Quarter is a unique opportunity to call this beautiful place home
Simon Brien Residential (Lisburn Road)
- 525 Lisburn Road
- Co. Antrim
- Tel: 028 90 668888