Your Propertynews assistant
Description & Features
Site with full planning permission
Enjoying beautiful elevated views of Trawbreaga Bay and Glashedy this c.0.59 acre site is being offered for sale with full planning permission. New planning laws mean that only locals wishing to build here as a principle family home should apply.
This site is zoned `Strong Rural Area` which is defined in the Donegal County Development Plan 2018-2024 as follows;
It is a policy of the Council to consider proposals from prospective applicants in need of housing within an area defined as Stronger Rural Area, provided they demonstrate that they can comply with all other relevant policies of this Plan, including RH-P-1 and RH-P2, where the applicant can demonstrate that they comply with one or more of the following:
• Persons whose primary employment is in a rural-based activity with a demonstrated genuine need to live in the locality of that employment base, for example, those working in agriculture, forestry, horticulture etc.
• Persons with a vital link to the rural area by reason of having lived in this community for a substantial period of their lives (7 years minimum), or by the existence in the rural area of long established ties (7 years minimum) with immediate family members, or by reason of providing care to a person who is an existing resident (7 years minimum);
• Persons who, for exceptional health circumstances, can demonstrate a genuine need to reside in a particular rural location.
This policy shall not apply where an individual has already had the benefit of a
permission for a dwelling on another site, unless exceptional circumstances can be
demonstrated. An exceptional circumstance would include, but would not be limited to,
situations where the applicant has sold a previously permitted, constructed and occupied
dwelling, to an individual who fulfils the bona fide requirements of that permission. New holiday home development will not be permitted in these areas.
By placing the Eircode F93 KN25 for the house directly in front of the field which contains the site into your smartphone Navigation app you be directed to the plot identified by our For Sale sign.
what3words /// supposes.overwhelms.mush
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
- Beautiful far reaching views
- Full Planning Permission
- c. 0.59 acre
- Section 47 restrictions
- Zoned `strong rural area`
- Planning Reference No = DL2050872
Type of Tenure
Location of Tornabrattley
Legal Fees Calculator
Your Propertynews assistant