'The Waters Edge'
3 Warren Gardens
Independent Property Estates are honoured to receive instructions to introduce to the Sales Market 'The Water's Edge' at 3 Warren Gardens, Warren Road, Donaghadee.
Rarely in life does the opportunity present itself for purchasers to acquire a bespoke property in what is arguably one of the most prestigious addresses in Northern Ireland?
This stunning property with breathtaking views over the Irish Sea is situated right on the waters edge providing enviable living accommodation of circa 5,500 square feet.
On the ground floor there is substantial living accommodation with a morning room, study / home office, a luxury kitchen / family / dining area, leading to a sun room with views across to the Copeland Islands and beyond across the Irish Sea.
The ground floor is further complimented by a utility area accessed of the main hallway, which in turn provides access to a large garage.
The property further benefits from six substantial bedrooms all of which providing en suite facilities, one of which could easily be utilised as a games room or for entertaining.
The Developer is also willing to work with the new purchasers in tailoring the property to their specific requirements, subject to keeping within current planning approvals.
Situated within Warren Gardens, nestled off the Warren Road, the property is yards from Donaghadee Golf Club and is within easy walking distance to Donaghadee Town Centre, which provides a myriad to award winning restaurants and leisure activities.
By virtue of its location the property also provides each commuting to Bangor, Newtownards, the Peninsula area arterial routes to Belfast and beyond.
Reception Hall, Cloakroom & W.C.
Kitchen / Family / Dining (40' 4" x 26' 6")
Garden Room (23' 3" x 20' 4") max
Formal Dining Hall (24' 5" x 17' 2")
Study / Office (19' 5" x 15' 4")
Morning Room (20' 7" x 17' 6")
Utility / Laundry Room (20' 7" x 14' 0")
Double Garage (30' 0" x 20' 7")
Master Bedroom (29' 3" x 17' 2") max
Ensuite (11' 2" x 10' 5")
Dressing Room (11' 10" x 8' 8")
Bedroom Two (15' 4" x 11' 3")
Ensuite (11' 1" x 4' 6")
Bedroom Three (24' 1" x 17' 2") incl. Ensuite
Bedroom Four (19' 5" x 15' 4") incl. Ensuite
Bedroom Five (20' 6" x 16' 0") max
Ensuite (14' 7" x 7' 9")
Dressing Room (14' 7" x 5' 2")
Games Room (30' 0" x 20' 7")
Your bespoke kitchen will provide the perfect focal point of the large open plan family
area, and will be fitted with a full range of high specification appliances to reflect the
superior quality of the finish. Granite worktops, Quooker Fusion boiling water tap,
bluetooth audio system and mood lighting along with a host of other gadgets will
complete your "kitchen spectacular"!
Kitchen and Utility
• High quality units with choice of door, quartz stone worktops / splash backs and handles
• Range of integrated appliances to include gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
• Concealed under lighting to kitchen units
• Down lights to ceiling
• Insulated to the New Building Regulation Standards
• Walls and ceiling painted throughout
• Mains supply smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
• Moulded skirting and architraves painted white
• Oak finish internal doors with quality ironmongery and glazed where appropriate
• Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches, TV and telephone points
• Oil Fired Central Heating System
Bathed in Luxury
Bathrooms, ensuites and WCs will be finished with designer white sanitary ware, featuring low profile shower trays, rain drench showers, wall hung WCs and semi pedestal wash hand basins with monobloc taps. Selected ensuites will include freestanding baths with floor mounted taps, large spa wet room areas, vanity units
and anti steam illuminated mirrors.
Floor coverings & Tiling
• Ceramic tiled floor to hall, kitchen/dining, bathroom, ensuites and WCs
• Wall tiling to wet areas in bathroom, and W.C., ensuite fully tiled
• All gardens to be laid in lawn with planting and hedging (where applicable)
• Parking areas and paths will be bitmaced and/or paved
• Double glazed PVC windows
• Entrance door with multipoint locking system
• uPVC fascia and soffit (where applicable)
• Outside water tap
• External lighting to front and rear door
• NHBC 10 year warranty