Located just off the Ballynahinch Road on the edge of the vivacious city of Lisburn, the new development of Strawberry Hill Lane strikes the perfect balance between convenience and comfort: beautiful detached and semi-detached family homes with every amenity you could possibly need just minutes away.
Whether it's ten-pin bowling at Lisburn Bowl, enjoying a family picnic on the lush greens of Wallace Park, or kicking back with popcorn and viewing the latest blockbuster at Lisburn Omniplex, choose your perfect home and let the location speak for itself.
Lisburn City provides all of the essentials for modern family living, including a wide variety of leading schools, sports clubs, restaurants, cafes, takeaways, convenience stores, a library, Lagan Valley Hospital, and fantastic shopping facilities at Dobbies Garden Centre and Sprucefield Shopping Centre.
Whats more, located within easy reach of Lisburn City Centre, the M1 Motorway and Lisburn Train Station, this development is ideal for those making the daily commute.
Kitchens and Utility
- Impressive high quality units with choice of doors and handles, work top with upstands and splashback behind hob
- Integrated appliances to include gas hob, stainless steel electric oven, extractor hood, integrated dishwasher and integrated fridge/freezer
- Plumbed for washing machine and dryer
Bathroom, Ensuite and Cloakroom
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Heated towel rail to bathroom and ensuite
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath with screen door (where applicable)
- Showers in ensuites to be thermostatically controlled on slimline trays
Floor Covering and Tiling
- Ceramic tiled floor to entrance hall, kitchen, bathroom,ensuite and cloakroom
- Selected tiling to bath and sinks
- Multi panel board to shower enclosure
- Carpets to lounge, bedrooms, stairs and landing
- Front and rear gardens sown out
- Rear garden enclosed with close boarded fencing
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Driveways to be finished in bitmac with paving to pathways
- Entrance door with 5 point locking system
- Insulated to new building regulations, these homes should see up to a 40% saving on energy bills, with extremely high SAP ratings (the higher the SAP rating, the more energy efficient the home)
- Natural gas fired central heating
- Woodburning stove in lounge - Walls and ceilings painted throughout
- White painted skirting and architraves
- Oak internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Comprehensive range of electrical points, sockets, television and telephone points
- Recessed down-lights to kitchen, ensuite and bathroom
- Mains smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Fitted alarm system
Common Landscaped Area
- There will be a feature landscaped entrance as well as a number of landscaped amenity areas to be maintained by a management company and paid for by way of an annual management charge
- Each home will be is issued with a NHBC 10 year warranty certificate An exceptional quality finish will be incorporated into each of these outstanding homes.
Lounge 15' 10" x 11' 7" (max) (4.83m x 3.53m (max) )
Kitchen Open Plan To Dining 19' 5" x 12' 10" (max) (5.92m x 3.91m (max) )
Snug 9' 9" x 9' 2" (2.97m x 2.79m )
WC 6' 8" x 3' 5" (2.03m x 1.04m )
Master Bedroom 12' 11" x 12' 0" (max) (3.94m x 3.66m (max) )
En-Suite 6' 7" x 5' 11" (2.01m x 1.8m )
Bedroom 2 10' 2" x 9' 6" (3.1m x 2.9m )
Bedroom 3 9' 6" x 8' 10" (2.9m x 2.69m )
Bathroom 8' 4" x 7' 5" (max) (2.54m x 2.26m (max) )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.