· Modern Georgian style semi-detached house with conservatory, garage and private garden
· In the heart of one of Northern Irelands most beautiful coastal villages within easy walking distance of a host of amenities
· Finished and presented to a very high standard inside and out
· Occupying a quiet, private but convenient site
· Spacious living room with fireplace and double doors leading out to delightful conservatory and rear garden
· Well fitted kitchen with built in appliances and casual dining area
· Three bedrooms
· Family bathroom with separate shower and downstairs cloakroom with toilet and wash hand basin
· Oil fired central heating (under floor to ground floor)
· Hardwood double glazed sliding sash windows
· Large driveway with parking for several cars, detached matching garage
· Easily maintained landscaped gardens, enclosed and private to rear
· Close to good shops, restaurants, primary school, bus and ferry
· Convenient to coastal and woodland walks on the edge of the village and in the National Trust estate of Castle Ward
· Within easy reach of Sandy beaches, sailing, golf and equestrian facilities etc.
· Approximately 10 minutes drive from Downpatrick and Ardglass and 45 from Belfast
This attractive semi-detached house is part of the popular Strawberry Fields within the beautiful and popular coastal village of Strangford
Constructed to a high standard approximately 16 years ago the house was finished and presented to a very high standard and has been very well maintained. It occupies an excellent site in a quiet and private location and yet is just around the corner from all the attractions of the village.
The high quality specification includes under floor heating to the ground floor and period style hardwood sliding sash window frames which are double glazed. The well fitted kitchen includes quality integrated appliances and both the bathroom and the downstairs toilet are fitted with stylish white sanitary ware.
Outside the driveway offers ample parking and leads to a good detached garage. The gardens have been thoughtfully landscaped with ease of maintenance in mind, the rear garden being enclosed, sheltered and private.
All the amenities of the village including shops, restaurants, a bus stop and the ferry to Portaferry are within a few minutes walk. The national Trust Estate of Castle Ward is easily accessible as are sandy beaches, and coastal and woodland walks.
This delightful property will appeal to those who are looking for a comfortable and easily managed home in a picturesque village location within reach of Belfast.
Panelled entrance door
Laminate flooring to entrance area
White suite with chrome fittings comprising low flush toilet and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Extractor fan and pine tongue and groove ceiling.
Living Room – 18’6” x 11’10” (at widest points)
Marble fireplace with polished granite inset and hearth, open fire. Large under stairs storage cupboard with light and pressurised water tank. Partly glazed French doors to –
Conservatory – 13’0” x 10’6”
Central light and fan, underfloor heating, glazed door to patio and enclosed rear garden
Kitchen – 11’6” x 10’8”
Glazed door to hall, single drainer one and a half tub stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, excellent range of modern high and low level built in units incorporating corner carousel units and round edged granite effect work surfaces. Integrated Creda ceramic hob with extractor above, Creda oven and Neff microwave. Integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Space for table and chairs, pine tongue and groove ceiling.
Access to roofspace , shelved linen cupboard
Bedroom 1 – 11’10 x 9’6”
Large built in wardrobe
Bedroom 2 – 11’6” x 8’6”
Bedroom 3 – 9’10” x 8’4”
Bathroom – 8’10” x 5’9”
White suite with chrome fittings comprising panelled corner bath with jets and mixer tap and hand shower, fully tiled corner shower enclosure with chrome shower fitting, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush toilet. Half tiled walls
Large driveway with generous parking
Detached Garage – 20’0” x 10’9”
Cedar up and over door, electric light and power, oil fired boiler and side access door
Small front garden with white picket fence and enclosed rear garden with paved patio and pebbled area landscaped with small trees and shrubs etc. concealed area behind garage for bins and PVC oil tank. Outside lighting.