Site @ 30 Barnamaghery Road, Crossgar, DOWNPATRICK, County Down, BT30 9NA
Description & Features
We are delighted to offer this mature and secluded site positioned with a delightful setting of approximately 14 acres. The site has full planning passed in December 2014 (with foundations in place) for a substantial home of c.3,650 square feet, set down a private laneway in an elevated position. Designed by Emily Warwick of Warwick Architects.
A rare opportunity to acquire a highly desirable small holding close to Saintfield, Ballynahinch and Crossgar.
- A rare opportunity to acquire an exceptional building site
- Full planning passed for a home of c.3650 square feet
- Including approximately 14 acres of agricultural lands
- Planning passed under application R/2014/0373/F in December 2014
- Foundations and hardcore lane way in place
- A detached family home designed by Emily Warwick
- Situated in an accessible location close to Saintfield, Ballynahinch and Crossgar
- Early enquiries are recommended
Type of Tenure