KITCHEN/DINING max: 5.05m x 3.56m (16' 7" x 11' 8")
UTILITY ROOM: 2.74m x 1.96m (9' 0" x 6' 5")
GARDEN ROOM: 4.6m x 4.29m (15' 1" x 14' 1")
WC: 2.54m x 0.99m (8' 4" x 3' 3")
MASTER BEDROOM into bay: 4.57m x 3.96m (15' 0" x 13' 0")
DRESSING ROOM: 2.69m x 2.16m (8' 10" x 7' 1")
ENSUITE: 2.54m x 1.19m (8' 4" x 3' 11")
BEDROOM (2) max: 3.35m x 3.2m (11' 0" x 10' 6")
BEDROOM (3): 3.4m x 2.69m (11' 2" x 8' 10")
BEDROOM (4): 3.4m x 2.59m (11' 2" x 8' 6")
BATHROOM: 2.64m x 1.8m (8' 8" x 5' 11")
Entering The Courtyard at Garden Lodge, you'll be impressed by the more than 100 metre long, wall and shrub lined, gated driveway.
Privacy is assured in this beautiful cottage themed cul-de-sac development adjacent to the listed building, Garden Lodge House.
These spacious, modern 4 bedroom homes will make the perfect setting for any owner looking for a comfortable, quiet and modern home in the tranquil setting of Holywood, Co Down.
Sunday Times Best Place to Live (Northern Ireland) 2019 winner, Holywood is a beautiful town set just 6 miles from Belfast city centre with excellent road and rail links. It's many first class and vibrant restaurants (including two Michelin Award winners) and cafes are renowned for delivering superior quality. The combination of locally owned shops and close proximity to major Tesco and Sainsbury's stores means all your shopping needs should be well catered for.
For those with children, Holywood has some leading primary and post primary schools within its boundaries. You will also find Holywood Golf Club (home of Rory McIlroy), Redburn Country Park, Glenlyon Park and Ballymenoch Park on your doorstop, as well as the beach at Holywood Sea Park and the Queen's Leisure Complex. Of course, the 5 star Culloden Hotel, Royal North of Ireland Yacht Club and one of Ireland's oldest golf courses, Royal Belfast, are also on your doorstep.
For those who value quality of life and wish to live in a popular award winning area, then The Courtyard at Garden Lodge in Holywood has to be your first choice.
– Natural gas fired central heating
– NEST smart heating control to ground floor zone
– Entrance door with 5 point locking system
– Walls and ceilings painted throughout
– White painted skirting and architraves
– Oak finish internal doors with brushed steel handles
– Comprehensive range of electrical points, sockets, television and telephone points, cabling for Sky TV
– Recessed downlights in kitchen / dining area
– Mains powered smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
Kitchen and Utility
– High quality kitchen units with solid ash hand painted doors
– Stone worktops
– Integrated German AEG appliances to include electric hob, electric oven, extractor hood and integrated dishwasher
– American style fridge / freezer
Bedroom and Ensuite
– Modern Sottini white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
– Vanity units in bathroom, ensuite and cloakroom
– Mixer taps and thermostatic shower over bath with screen
– Thermostatically controlled shower with drench head in ensuite with twin outlet
Floor Covering and Tiling
– A range of quality Italian Imola ceramic and porcelain tiles to selected floors
– Full height tiling to shower enclosure and around bath
– Carpets to living areas and bedrooms
– c. 100metre long driveway to development lined with wall and shrubbery
– Lawned private garden space to rear with flagged patio area
– Rear garden enclosed with fencing
– Private parking for 2 vehicles plus guest parking on main entrance driveway
– Thermally efficient argon filled double glazed windows in sage green
– Composite front door in sage green
Status: For Sale
Stamp Duty: £7,997*
* Stamp duty rates provided as a guide only. Additional charges may apply. Please refer to the tax service's website for more information.