*****Please note that Site 25 is a 3 bed detached property. The image displayed has an integral garage with a fourth bedroom above which is not included.
This unique development offers a superb range of outstanding family homes featuring period elevational features and detailing that reflects the craftsmanship of a bygone era. These magnificent homes will offer an unrivalled specification and will introduce a whole new choice of stylish family living with a traditional twist to this extremely sought after part of Bangor.
College Green will exude a resplendent atmosphere in this perfect location, rubbing shoulders with some of the finest residences in the town. These prestigious homes offer convenience to Bangor's bustling town centre, leading schools and a host of other amenities.
Bangor boasts an excellent range of recreational facilities along with many beautiful town centre parks, there are golf courses at Clandeboye Golf Club, Bangor Golf Club, and Carnalea Gold Club, rugby, football and hockey clubs, and of course sailing Royal Ulster Yacht Club, Ballyholme Yacht Club and Bangor Marina.
The ideal location in the centre of the town ensures that residents could not be better placed to enjoy all the wonderful facilities that this sought after part of County Down has to offer.
College Green offers a choice of impeccably designed luxury homes, providing thoughtfully planned internal layouts. The well proportioned accommodation in each of these outstanding homes is perfectly geared for every facet of modern family living. Each of these unique classical homes will be complemented by superb exterior detailing and landscaped gardens. Great thought and attention to detail had gone in to planning these distinguished homes, ensuring that they will provide an enduring, ageless look that will maintain its appeal for decades. The unequalled location, unique designs and quality finish all set College Green apart as something truly special.
• Luxury kitchen with choice of doors, worktops and handles (from selected range)
• Fitted range of appliances to include luxury gas hob, electric oven, extractor and fridge freezer
• Utility room fitted units (from selected range)
• Contemporary white sanitary ware
• Partial tiling to main bathroom above bath / shower and en-suite shower
• Carpets to bedrooms, living room, hall, stairs and landing
• Internal decoration of walls, ceilings, woodwork and doors
• Double glazed windows in PVC sliding sash frames
• Solid timber front door
• Gas fired heating with feature fireplace to living area (from selected range)
• Outside tap and light
• Alarm system installed
• Gravel / pebble driveways
• Gardens sown out front and rear