Site @ 240 Moira Road, LISBURN, County Antrim, BT28 2TU
Description & Features
A desirable site with Full Planning permission for a c.2,000 sq.ft 4 bedroom 3 reception home with detached garage. Granted under application LA05/2019/0110/F.
The site is of approximately 0.7 acres and presently set back from the roadside with views over open countryside to the front.
Further land to the front of approximately 0.3 acres may also be purchased by further negotiation.
Rarely do sites with full permission come to the market in this locality and early enquiries are highly encouraged.
- A rare opportunity to acquire an exceptional building site with Full Planning Permission
- Full Planning Granted under application LA05/2019/2019/0110/F
- A site of c. 0.7 acres with further lands available to the roadside of c.0.3 acres available by further negotiation
- The Full permission grants a dwelling of c. 2,000 sq.ft with 4 bedrooms, 3 receptions and detached garaging
- May be suitable for alternative designs subject to the necessary consents
- Enjoying its own access via Tarmac Driveway which has just recently been put in place
- Electric is advised to be nearby and water is advised to be at the roadside
- A desirable rural location yet nestled around mature countryside residences
- Minutes away from A1 and M1 road links at via Sprucefield
- Ease of access to Lisburn, Hillsborough, Moira and beyond
- Early enquiries are recommended
Type of Tenure