Two and half storey detached house to be constructed
There may be some minor changes to final plans.
· 2 reception rooms, kitchen/living room, spacious hallway, utility room, W.C.
· 5 bedrooms, master with large en suite and walk in dressing room, bathroom and shower room.
· Extra high ceiling to ground floor.
· Concrete slabs to first floor
· Flush walnut/cherry veneered doors with stainless ironmongery.
· Thin lined skirting and architrave.
· Staircase with glass balustrade.
· Painted hardwood front door with bespoke fanlight and molded surround.
· uPVC double glazed argon filled windows.
· Tiled roof with detail to soffit.
· Seamless guttering.
· Smooth painted render with raised molded plinth.
· Garden fully sown out with planting.
· Oil Fired Heating.
· Bitmac Driveway.
· 10 year warranty.
· NHBC Electrical Specification.
Hillside Kitchens, 19 Ballyardle Road, Kilkeel. Tel: 028 4176 3104.
Natural Wood Kitchens, Dundrum Road, Newcastle. Tel: 028 4372 3499.
McCall Supplies, 12 Dundrum Road, Clough, Downpatrick. Tel: 028 4481 1999.
J P Corry, Ballydugan Ind Est, Ballydugan Road, Downpatrick. Tel: 028 4461 2011.
Natural Home Interiors, 142 Dundrum Road, Newcastle. Tel: 028 437 22126
Mourne Fireplaces, 90c Temple Shopping Centre, Carryduff Road, Temple Crossroads.
Tel: 028 9263 8162.
McCalls Tiles (details above).
New Homes Selection Procedure:
James Wilson & Son will be pleased to advise on site availability and house types. Initially a 24 hour hold can be given be the negotiator for your selected site. When your chosen site is released for sale you will be granted not less than 3 weeks to sign and return the
building agreement and contract documents along with a 10% deposit, balance monies will be requested on the completion of the property. After 3 weeks, if a reservation extension can not be granted, the site must return to available status.
To be constructed - Detached House
The Corragh on Bryansford Road, promises to be the most impressive development in Newcastle for many years. The
former home of the Annesleys, the site is steeped in local history and is located in the most prestigious residential area
of Newcastle and consequently the development offers an extremely rare opportunity to obtain a new high quality
home in a much sought after area. With a wide variety of mature trees, attractive shrubs and river frontage the site
offers a degrees of maturity which is extremely rare in new developments.
Convenience to parks, Main Street, schools and all Newcastle’s other amenities, plus easy access to forest parks, the world famous Royal County Down Golf Course, horse riding and a host of other rural pursuits combine to make this a very desirable family environment.
Quality of build, design and appearance will ensure many years of low maintenance and worry free occupation of what
will prove to be exceptional, traditional family homes.