Site 2 Medway Development, Belfast, BT4 1GP
Description & Features
NOW ON RELEASE
Convenient living with everything on your doorstep
Situated in an unbeatable location, a range of local shops and renowned eateries in the chic Ballyhackamore district can all be found just a short twenty-five-minute walk away from Medway.
Located just over two miles from Belfast’s bustling City Centre, Medway is ideally positioned for those making the daily commute to the thriving city.
For those who love the great outdoors, Medway is situated just a short distance away from the beautiful Connswater Greenway, Victoria Park and Stormont Estate, perfect for enjoying a tranquil cycle or stroll.
With a Glider positioned just a ten-minute walk from your doorstep, travel has never been easier for those making the daily commute to Belfast City Centre and beyond.
An array of outstanding sporting and recreational facilities can all be accessed within minutes. From The David Lloyd Leisure Centre, Shandon Park Golf Club and Knock Golf Club, to the multitude of local football, rugby and hockey clubs, Medway is perfectly positioned in relation to Belfast’s all-important amenities.
Homes in an exclusive neighbourhood
Showcasing the very definition of convenience and accessibility in an unparalleled city-centred location, Medway provides its residents with the unique opportunity to experience the very best of modern living, all the while providing easy access across Belfast’s bustling City.
Located in the heart of Belfast’s thriving cultural hub, Medway is ideally positioned within reach of it all. From the wealth of history and the beauty of the architecture at the renowned Titanic Quarter, to the exceptional art, exhibitions and events at the much-loved CS Lewis Square, residents of Medway are spoilt for choice when it comes to exciting things to see and do. With the neighbouring bohemian district of Ballyhackamore situated just minutes away, residents can find a multitude of chic cafés and prominent restaurants right at their doorstep.
Not forgetting the importance of open, green spaces, Medway features impressive trees and prioritises beautiful landscaping throughout the development. Perfectly positioned for those who love the great outdoors, the scenic Victoria Park, picturesque Connswater Greenway and a variety of tranquil foot and cycle paths can all be found nearby, providing ample opportunity to appreciate the beauty of nature.
Boasting an impressive collection of ten stunning apartments, Medway underpins the meaning of urban, city living. Guaranteeing spacious interiors, an abundance of natural light, and clever features designed to further modernise the contemporary home, it goes without saying that Medway provides an outstanding residence for young professionals who value a modern lifestyle.
With hassle-free rail and road links available from Sydenham Rail Stop and Sydenham Bypass, travel has never been easier for those making the daily commute. What’s more, George Best Belfast City Airport is also located just a short drive away, ideal for those traveling further afield.
Urban & chic apartment living
Hagan Homes is renowned for its heritage of craftsmanship and reputation for carefully applying the best of modern building technology to every development. The result is a place that is rich in detail, with homes that are stylish, efficient and comfortable.
- Gas high efficiency boiler with thermostatically controlled radiators
- White four panel internal doors with chrome handles
- Extensive electrical specification to include pre-wire for BT, Sky+ and Virgin Media
- Internal walls, ceilings and woodwork painted in neutral colours
- Floor tiling to living, kitchen and dining areas
- Carpets to bedrooms and halls
- New Ember PS Smart Heating Control System - Control your heating system anywhere, anytime from the palm of your hand, with this wifi ready RF thermostat (electronic sensors that communicate by radio signals to the the boiler to provide the ideal room temperature) and it’s free app, making it possible to add multiple users, boost, change schedules activate holiday mode and more
- x1 USB double socket inkitchen and all bedrooms
- Internet points in all bedrooms
- Mains supply smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- uPVC windows
- 2 year defects liability period by Hagan Homes
- 10 year NHBC structural warranty
- Quality fitted kitchen to include co-ordinating handles and work top
- Contemporary underlighting to kitchen units
- Floor level mood lighting
- Ceramic floor tiling from superior range
- Appliances to include integrated washer / dryer, integrated fridge / freezer, electric hob and oven, glass and stainless steel cooker hood (anti blow-back)
- Contemporary white sanitary ware
- Large walk-in thermostatically controlled shower with glass screen
- Soft close toilet seat and cover
- Clicker waste system in wash hand basin
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Ceramic floor and partial wall tiling fitted from a superior range
- External lighting to entrance doors
- Individual entrance doors to apartments 1, 2, 5 & 6
- Communal entrance hallways elsewhere with audio intercom communication via the keypad at the main communal door
- Keypad and fob entry to communal entrance doors
- Acoustic glazing to north elevation of The Victoria and north, east and west elevation of The Skipper
- Acoustic ventilation system throughout
- Outside communal water tap
- Decorative paving around apartment blocks with bitmac parking areas
- Electric entrance gates to secure communal carparking
- Landscaping across development with green areas, bushes / shrubs and trees
- All communal areas and amenity areas are to be maintained by a management company, management fee to be confirmed
Type of Tenure
Location of Site 2 Medway DevelopmentView Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?