Site 2 Coopers Mill Park, Dundonald, Belfast, BT16 1SX
Description & Features
COOPERS MILL PARK - DUNDONALD
A unique opportunity to purchase a new build home in the prestigious Coopers Mill development.
4 only 3 bed Townhouses all finished to a high turn key specification, with first completions Spring 2023.
Just a short commute from Belfast and with excellent transport links to Newtownards, Bangor and Holywood, Dundonald is a growing town that retains a village feel.
For those looking for leisure pursuits and entertainment Dundonald Leisure park is home to an Olympic ice rink, 30 lane AMF ten pin bowling alley and extensive miniature golf course at Dundonald Ice Bowl.
The Leisure Park site also includes the David Lloyd fitness centre and Omniplex cinema together with several leisure units and restaurants.
Set within the natural greenbelt that links Dundonald and the Newtownards' historic Scrabo Tower, Coopers Mill is a dynamic and stylishly designed village development.
Main Description Comprising entrance hall, cloakroom WC, living room, kitchen dining room, three bedrooms, principal room with ensuite shower room, main family bathroom. Externally there is off street parking and enclosed rear garden.
Full Turnkey Specification.
- Quality kitchen with choice of doors and handles
- Laminate worktop with stainless steel undermounted bowl
- Integrated appliances to include electric hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge freezer and dishwasher
- Washing machine and tumble dryer or washer dryer (where applicable)
- Energy efficient LED down lights to kitchen area
Bathroom, Ensuite and Cloaks
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- All bathrooms have a shower bath or shower enclosure
- Chrome towel radiators to bathroom and ensuite
- Energy efficient LED down lights bathroom and ensuite
Tiling and Flooring Coverings
- Ceramic floor tiling to dining area, kitchen, cloaks, bathroom and ensuite floors
- Full height tiling to shower enclosure
- Selective wall tiling to bath area
- Feature splash back wall tile to cloaks, bathroom and ensuite where the sink is fitted
- Carpets to lounge, hall, bedrooms, stairs and landings with quality underlay
- Walls, ceilings and all woodwork painted
- Contemporary internal doors and ironmongery
- Smoke and carbon monoxide alarms fitted to building control standards
- Generous range of points for electrical sockets, switches, telephone and tv points
- One USB charging socket to kitchen, lounge and master bedroom
- Roofspace light
- High standard of floor, wall and loft insulation to reduce heat loss
- Black flat roof tiles
- uPVC fascia, soffit, gutter and rain water down pipes
- uPVC windows and rear doors
- Quality GRP panelled front door with a 6 point locking system
- Driveways to finished in bitmac
- Flagged patio area
- Boundary fencing to the rear of the property with a single timber side gate
- Front gardens turfed with rear gardens seeded (seeding during planting season)
- External water tap
- External lighting to front and rear doors
- Each home will be issued with a 10 year NHBC Structural Warranty
**Please note U4 is a mid townhouse and U3 is an end townhouse.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
- New Build Mid Townhouse U2
- Three Bedrooms / Principal With En-Suite
- One Reception Plus Kitchen Diner
- Off Street Parking
- Rear Garden
- Turn Key Finish
- Part Of The Coopers Mill Development
- Popular Residential Area
Type of Tenure
Location of Site 2 Coopers Mill ParkView Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?