The Braddock, Site 12 Dunadry Gate, Dunadry Road, Antrim, BT41
Description & Features
WELCOME TO DUNADRY GATE
An exclusive new development of family homes in this beautiful leafy haven.
BUILDING ON EXPERIENCE
Simpson Developments is an established, renowned family run housebuilder with over 30 years experience in the residential development sector.
We have built over 1000 quality homes and maintain a traditional ethos of excellent customer service and award winning build quality. These values and standards have been recognised and rewarded with NHBC Pride in the Job Awards and the acclaimed Daily Express British Home Builder of the Year award.
We pride ourselves on quality - from the location, the design and our construction process, to the materials we use and the specification we offer.
Our commitment to excellence in construction and impeccable standards of sustainability ensures that we continue to create exceptional places for people to live, building communities that will thrive today and for years to come.
- Individually designed kitchen layouts by Porter with choice of handleless doors and drawers
- Blum hinge units radiate a sense of sophistication
- Sleek and practical Quartz worktops with tiled splashback
- Undermount single bowl stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap
- Stainless steel appliances throughout including - Built in high level oven with matching microwave, Electric hob, Ceiling mounted extractor fan above hob, Integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge / fr
- Stylish concealed under unit lighting
- Recessed LED downlights to kitchen area
- PC sum available to choose your preferred floor tiles from our suppliers extensive designer range of marble and porcelain tiling
- UTILITY ROOM
- Quality utility units from the Porter range with laminate worktop
- Space and plumbing provided for free-standing washing machine and tumble dryer
- PC sum available to choose your utility room floor tiles
- BATHROOMS, ENSUITES & WC’s
- Free standing bath with wall mounted chrome taps where applicable
- Spacious walk-in shower enclosure fitted with glass sliding door, chrome thermostatic mixer, wall mounted fixed shower head and low profile shower tray
- Wash basins with vanity units in ensuites
- WC with soft-closing seat cover, and dual flush
- Chrome heated towel rail in bathrooms and ensuites
- Recessed LED downlights
- PC sum available to choose your preferred bathroom and ensuite tiles from our suppliers extensive designer range of ceramic and porcelain tiling
- INTERNAL FINISHES
- Walnut internal doors with polished chrome door furniture
- Painted skirting and architraves to complement internal doors
- Painted spindles with walnut handrail to stairs
- Generous PC sum towards your choice of ceramic or porcelain tiling for the kitchen, bathrooms, utility and reception hall
- Quality carpet and underlay laid to lounge, stairs, landing and bedrooms
- Gas fired central heating with mains pressure hot water and cylinder
- Underfloor heating to ground floor
- Ultra low emission Eco R5 woodburning stove
- Wired for satellite TV point to main reception room and master bedroom
- Telephone points provided to reception rooms
- Pendant lighting to feature in living room, landings and bedrooms
- Smart home security system
- Mains supply smoke detectors and heat detectors with battery back-up
- Provision for “smart home” technology “ capabilities - control your heating, lighting, entertainment and security throughout your home with an app on your phone
- EXTERNAL FINISHES
- Turfed lawns to font and rear gardens where applicable
- Double glazed windows in anthracite grey frames
- High quality sliding patio doors
- Composite front door with multi-point locking system
- External lights provided to front and rear
- Paths and patio area finished in paviors
- Tarmac driveways
- External water tap
- Landscaping to gardens where applicable
- Garage available as optional extra - site permitting
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty issued on build completion
- RECEPTION HALL WITH SEPARATE WC:
- DRAWING ROOM: 6.27m x 4.22m (20' 7" x 13' 10")
- KITCHEN / DINING / FAMILY: 9.45m x 4.22m (31' 0" x 13' 10")
- UTILITY / BOOT ROOM: 2.24m x 1.8m (7' 4" x 5' 11")
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM: 4.32m x 4.06m (14' 2" x 13' 4")
- ENSUITE: 2.36m x 1.91m (7' 9" x 6' 3")
- BEDROOM (2): 4.09m x 3.4m (13' 5" x 11' 2")
- BEDROOM (3): 3.48m x 2.49m (11' 5" x 8' 2")
- BEDROOM (4): 4.22m x 4.14m (13' 10" x 13' 7")
- ENSUITE: 1.93m x 1.91m (6' 4" x 6' 3")
- BATHROOM: 2.36m x 2.31m (7' 9" x 7' 7")
Type of Tenure
Location of The Braddock
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?