The Penthouse, 19, Seafields Court, Warrenpoint, Down, BT34 3XB
Description & Features
The Penthouse, 19 Seafields court, Warrenpoint, Newry, Co. Down BT34 3XB
New to the market, this luxurious 4 bedroom penthouse apartment in the sought-after Seafields Court Development offers space, privacy, security and incredible panoramic views across the Mourne Mountains and Carlingford Lough, located in an area of outstanding natural beauty. The property benefits from being located within a unique gated development, offering secure and ample parking to the front and the rear of the building. Internally, a lift offers easy access to all apartments as well as a feature circular staircase and videophone access system for visitor convenience. Internally, the property comprises an entrance hall, open-plan kitchen/living/dining area with double doors opening out onto the South-facing balcony offering magnificent views, separate utility room, and four bedrooms, or three bedrooms and an office. The master bedroom has it’s own private balcony with hot-tub, as well as an en-suite shower room. The penthouse offers elevated and uninterrupted views across Carlingford Lough, Cooley mountains and Mourne Mountains.
Occupying a magnificent, elevated site encompassing views of Carlingford Lough and the Mourne Mountains, Seafields Court is a spectacular development of luxury Apartments and Penthouses. Multi NHBC award winning local developers, Doherty Developments, are a company with a long and highly regarded reputation for building homes of exceptional quality. Nestled in the midst of a beautifully matured woodland setting with private gardens at ground floor level and spacious balcony terraces above, Seafields Court, have produced a development that offers the most luxurious living space within this quiet haven.
Seafields Court is located just off the Rostrevor Road, on the outskirts of Warrenpoint Town Centre, 5 minutes drive from the village of Rostrevor, 10-15 minutes to Newry and just one hour drive time from both Dublin and Belfast.
- Luxury Four Bedroom Penthouse (Type A)
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite and Balcony Access
- Panoramic Views Across Mourne Mountains and Carlingford Lough
- Gas-fired central heating
- Private Hot Tub
- Two private Balconies
- Alarm Security System
- Electric Gates
- Lift Access
- Kitchen/Living Area
- Living/Dining Area: South-facing; Solid Wood Flooring; Double Doors Leading out onto Balcony Area; PVC Double Glazed Windows throughout property; Gas Fire; TV Point; Carbon Monoxide Alarm; Radiator Covers Kitchen: Granite Worktops; 'Britannia' six ring gas hob; Villeroy & Boch Belfast Sink; Tiled Backsplash; Recessed Spotlights; Tiled Flooring Balcony: Tiled with Painted Iron Railings; Outdoor Lighting; Outdoor Tap
- Carpet Flooring;
- Bedroom 1
- Carpet Flooring; Build in Storage; Radiator Covers; TV Point; Side Elevation
- Bedroom 2
- Carpet Flooring; Side Elevation; TV Point; Built in units;
- Utility Room 2.3m x 2m (7' 7" x 6' 7")
- Tiled; Built-in units; Stainless steel sink; Plumbed for washing machines; Fuse box
- Tiled flooring; 'Adelphi' sink; Jacuzzi bath; Recessed spotlights; Electric Shower; Infra-red mirror
- Master Bedroom
- Carpet Flooring; En-suite; Built-in Wardrobes; TV Point; Double doors leading out onto balcony; Telephone point
- Tiled Flooring; Heated Towel Rail; Built-in Mirrored Unit; Shower
- Hotpress 1.4m x 2.6m (4' 7" x 8' 6")
- Carpet Flooring; Shelved; Pressurised water tank
- Office/Bedroom 4 3.5m x 2.6m (11' 6" x 8' 6")
- Carpet Flooring; Front elevation; Solid Wood Skirting; Radiator Cover
Type of Tenure
Location of The Penthouse, 19View Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?