Site 35m south of 75, Sea Road, Coleraine, County Londonderry, BT51 4TW
Typical Mortgageper month
Description & Features
- Superb building plot located along the main Sea Road
- Full planning approval for large 2 storey detached dwelling & garage.
- Accessed via Belvedere Park.
- Within walking distance to beach, golf course, coastal walks & all other local amenities
- Located only a 10 minute drive from Coleraine town centre
- Detailed drawings available.
- All Enquiries to Mr C Henry
- Superb single building site with full planning permission for a large detached 2 storey dwelling together with garage. The site benefits from a great location being located on the corner of the main Sea Road leading into Belvedere Park which is within walking distance to the centre of the seaside village of Castlerock, and only a 10 minute drive from Coleraine town centre. Very rarely does a site of this calibre and in this area come on to the market for sale and interested is sure to be high. ALL ENQUIRIES TO MR C HENRY (028) 7034 3677
Type of Tenure
Location of Site 35m south of 75View Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?