A very well presented second floor 2 bedroom apartment conveniently located in this popular development overlooking the main Lurgan/ Belfast Road making it an ideal base for those who commute to Belfast, Lisburn or Craigavon. Viewing is highly recommended .
- Accommodation comprises Entrance Hall, Hallway / Landing, Open plan lounge/ dining/ kitchen, 2 Bedrooms and Bathroom.
- Excellent solid wood fitted kitchen with integrated appliances.
- White coloured bathroom suite
- uPVC Double glazed windows
- Gas fired central heating
- Boiler upgraded 5 years ago
- Burglar alarm system
- Attic storage space
- Allocated car parking space to side
- Visitors car parking space available
Entrance Hall - 4' 6" x 3' 7" (1.36m x 1.10m) Staircase to Second Floor.
Landing - 11' 2" x 3' 3" (3.41m x 0.99m) Access to storage, access to attic (not floored), 1 x single panel radiator.
Kitchen / Dining / Living Room - 19' x 13' (5.80m x 3.95m) Traditional solid wood fitted kitchen with a good range of high and low level units, plumbed for automatic washing machine, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink with stainless steel mixer taps, pull down spray tap and single drainer, built in oven with 4 ring hob, space for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, extractor fan, part tiled wall, low voltage recessed lighting, telephone master socket x 2, wood laminate flooring, 2 x double panel radiator, access to small feature balcony via sliding doors.
Bedroom 1 - 10' x 9' 6" (3.04m x 2.90m) Wood laminate flooring, 1 x single panel radiator, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 2 - 9' 9" x 6' 6" (2.96m x 1.98m) Wood laminate flooring, 1 x single panel radiator.
Bathroom - 7' x 5' 11" (2.14m x 1.80m) White suite comprising of, wash hand basin, low flush W.C., panelled bathtub with 'Mira Sport' power shower, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, extractor fan, 1 x single panel radiator.