House Type D
Striking homes in an unrivalled location
Enjoy the very best of seaside living in one of the country’s most prized beauty spots.
Whether it’s admiring the colourful medley of boats moored at the harbour, sinking your feet into the golden sands of Whiterocks or kicking back and relaxing at the vibrant Ramore Restaurant, the charming town of Portrush is in a league of its own.
What’s more, the area also offers endless opportunities to spend time and make memories with friends and family. From the medieval Dunluce Castle and world-renowned Giant’s Causeway, to the picturesque Mussenden Temple and the Atlantic Ocean playing host to a variety of water sports, you’d be hard pushed to find a location better than this one.
Situated on the Coleraine Road, the new development of Abercorn boasts a unique collection of two and three storey homes, and would be perfectly suited for those looking a home away from home or those wishing to lay down more permanent roots in a thriving local community surrounded by a wealth of unspoilt natural beauty.
Not only do you have some of Northern Ireland’s most beautiful scenery on your doorstep, the town of Portrush itself is also brimming with a wide range of local cafés, restaurants, takeaways, pubs, boutiques, convenience stores, schools and sports clubs.
All in the detail
– Impressive high quality units with choice of doors and handles, worktop with upstands and splashback behind hob
– Integrated appliances to include hob, stainless steel electric oven with extraction, integrated dishwasher and integrated fridge / freezer
BATHROOM, ENSUITE AND CLOAKROOM
– Contemporary white sanitaryware with chrome fittings
– Showers to be thermostatically controlled on slimline trays
FLOOR COVERING AND TILING
– Ceramic tiled floor to entrance hall, kitchen, bathroom, ensuite and WC (where applicable)
– Tiling to shower enclosure and around bath area
– Carpet to bedrooms, stairs and landing
– Engineered timber flooring to lounge
– Rear garden with close boarded fencing
– uPVC double glazed windows
– Driveways to be finished in bitmac with paving to pathways
– Insulated to new building regulations, these homes should see up to a 40% saving on energy bills, with extremely high SAP ratings (the higher the SAP rating, the more energy efficient the home)
– Entrance door with multi point locking system
– Oil fired central heating
– Walls and ceilings painted throughout
– White painted skirting and architraves
– Quality internal doors and ironmongery
– Comprehensive range of electrical points, sockets, television, CAT 5 and telephone points
– Recessed down–lights to kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
– Mains smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
– Intruder alarm system
– Each home will be is issued with a Global 10 year structural warranty