Curran`s Cottage presents a wonderful opportunity to purchase a brand new 4
bedroom cottage with a fantastic semi-rural location on the edge of Hillsborough.
Not only does it benefit from a generous PC sum to be spent as you please with some
great suppliers, but you have the option to alter the finish that will result in a home
that is truly a `one off.` The design of the property is very much centred on modern
day family living, with more than enough reception space and large double bedrooms,
that is sure to please all members of the family. WJ Law have 120 years of customer
satisfaction and expertise that will help you find and build your dream home!
• A wonderful opportunity to acquire a brand new stunning luxury home
• Approximately 2600 sq. ft. with a generous £17,500 PC sum - details available on request
• Beautiful rural location with stunning views, yet convenient to Hillsborough.
• Can be designed and adapted to suite your requirements
• Impressive entrance hall that sets the tone throughout
• Superb kitchen, utility room and snug with a feature glazed coaching arch and access to the
South and West aspect patio.
• Very spacious living room with picture window.
• Dining hall with vaulted ceiling
• Four double bedrooms
• Master suite benefiting from a dressing room and an en-suite
• A spacious landing with vaulted balcony
• Second bedroom with en-suite
• Third bedroom with dressing room
• Fourth bedroom
• Tiled roof with `Bangor Blue` slates available on request.
• Optional double garage with a games room above or single garage. Options from £17,500
Pressurised oil fired central heating (alternatives available)
• Sash windows to the front of the property and double glazed throughout
• Surrounding gardens landscaped to offer lawn, South-West facing patio & planted flowerbeds
• Driveway and plenty of off-road parking
The ground floor comprises an impressive and wide entrance hall with Dining hall and vaulted
ceiling, a very spacious living room, a superb kitchen/diner and a snug that is open to the kitchen/
diner, a utility/boot room and a downstairs WC. The first floor comprises a master suite complete
with dressing room and an en-suite, a further double bedroom with en-suite and a third bedroom
with dressing room and a fourth bedroom.
The property benefits from a South and West facing patio area that will capture afternoon and
evening sunshine... just perfect for some alfresco dining. There will be surrounding lawns and the
flowerbeds will be planted with an array of plants & shrubs, resulting in delightful outdoor space all
the family can enjoy. Curran`s Cottage will enjoy fabulous views towards the Mourne Mountains.
Curran`s Cottage is located on Edentrillick Hill, on the outskirts of Hillsborough making
it both easily accessible to Belfast, Lisburn and Dublin. The location is rural and is blessed with
countryside views and real charm.
Greydash render painted and butter toned limestone.
Concrete interlocking roof tiles- blue black with matching ridge tiles. Bangor blue slates available
Black painted hardwood front door, uPVC windows and rear doors.
A single or double garage including loft office/games room available on request.
A PC sum of £17,500 is available from nominated suppliers to include Wrights Design House and
LOUNGE - 4.63m (15'2") x 5.91m (19'5")
KITCHEN/DINING - 4.68m (15'4") x 7.14m (23'5")
DINING - 4.72m (15'6") x 3.42m (11'3")
STUDY - 2.04m (6'8") x 4.63m (15'2")
WC - 2.26m (7'5") x 2.09m (6'10")
UTILITY ROOM - 2.53m (8'4") x 1.72m (5'8")
MASTER BEDROOM - 4.68m (15'4") x 4.25m (13'11")
ENSUITE - 1.77m (5'10") x 2.78m (9'1")
DRESSING ROOM - 2.81m (9'3") x 2.08m (6'10")
BEDROOM 2 - 5.53m (18'2") x 3.33m (10'11")
ENSUITE - 2.16m (7'1") x 2.48m (8'2")
BEDROOM 3 - 4.63m (15'2") x 3.08m (10'1")
DRESSING - 1.88m (6'2") x 2.74m (9'0")
BEDROOM 4 - 3.28m (10'9") x 2.48m (8'2")
BATHROOM - 2.67m (8'9") x 2.74m (9'0")
Edentrillick Hill Can be accessed from both the Dromara Road and Edentrillick Road.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.