Building Site, Adj 28, Moneyscalp Road, Kilcoo, County Down, BT30 5JZ
Typical Mortgageper month
Description & Features
An exceptional rural building site commanding spectacular panoramic views over Castlewellan, Irish sea and Mourne Mountains beyond. The site approx 1/2 acre is positioned on a choice site approximately 3 miles from Castlewellan towards Newry and accessed off a shared laneway with footings in place to floor level.
- 1850 Sq Feet
- Detached Bungalow
- 1.2 Acres
- Plans Available
- Four Bedroom
- Two Reception
- Full Planning For
- SPECTACULAR VIEWS
- MOURNE MOUNTAINS
- SEA VIEWS
- From Downpatrick follow signs for castlewellan, continue through castlewellan and at the second roundabout follow the sign to Newry. Continue out this road for a couple of miles and the Moneyscalp road is the next road on the left after Market Road. About a mile down this road on the left is a laneway just after the cottages, the site is at the end of the lane.
Type of Tenure
Location of Building Site, Adj 28View Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?