Millbank Court, Portstewart, Londonderry, BT55 7SN
Description & Features
Just Listed …
Arrange an early viewing of this two bedroomed ground floor apartment located at Millbank Avenue and close to all town amenities, coastal walks, golf courses and shopping. This property presents itself as an ideal retirement or second home.
For further details call: 028 7082 2040 / Anytime No: 077 892 777 59
*Note to Buyers* To comply with Anti-Money Regulations the successful buyer will be required to provide written proof of funding and two methods of identification (please ask for further information).
* Disclaimer Clause - These particulars are given on the understanding that they form no part of any legal contract. Purchasers should satisfy themselves regarding the description and accuracy of the information*
- Smart electric heaters fitted throughout (except the bedrooms)
- Management fees: £790 p/a
- Security alarm
- Communal car parking for ample parking
- Partial sea views from the livingroom
- Entrance Hall:
- With storage cupboard, smart electric heater and tiled flooring. Double glass panelled doors leading into:
- Open Plan Living room / Dining Area / Kitchen (L Shaped): 4.6m x 5.5m (15' 1" x 18' 1")
- With laminate flooring and smart electric heater. Open Plan To:
- Kitchen: 2.8m x 2.8m (9' 2" x 9' 2")
- With a mix of high gloss and wooden eye and low level units, stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, extractor fan, tiled flooring and integrated appliances to include fridge freezer, washer / dryer, under oven, ceramic hob.
- Bedroom 1: 3.9m x 3.1m (12' 10" x 10' 2")
- With electric heater
- Bedroom 2: 3m x 2.7m (9' 10" x 8' 10")
- With electric heater
- With a white two piece suite comprising of a WC and wash hand basin with a vanity unknit and wall mounted mirror, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with a Mira electric shower, smart electric heater, half tiled walls and tiled flooring.
Type of Tenure
A review period for ground rent has not been provided
A review period for service has not been provided
Length of Lease
Location of Millbank CourtView Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?