Mahon Road, Portadown, BT62 3SF
Description & Features
The subject comprises of a level site measuring to 10.7 acres. Full Planning Permission for the erection of a residential development was obtained, comprising of 30 Semi-detached properties and 5 detached properties. The planning also allows for the inclusion of public open space and a new access point.
Planning Reference: LA08/2021/0790/RM – Planning Permission granted 12th April 2022.
- Planning Application Site – 4.55 acres, housing development opportunity comprising of 35 dwellings.
- Mahon House & Opportunity Site – 2.56 acres, listed building and garden with development potential.
- Opportunity Site – 3.45 acres, future development land.
Type of Tenure
Location of Mahon Road
Portadown is a strong provincial town located c 30 miles from Belfast and lies generally within the Craigavon conurbation. The town is well served in terms of infrastructure with established motorway and rail links. The subject site is located fronting a main arterial road, c 1 mile to the southwest of the town centre. The immediate locality is a popular residential area with a number of successful recent residential schemes adjacent.View Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?