A well presented spacious detached bungalow currently under construction.
Located just off the main Ballygowan Road that runs between Hillsborough and Dromore. The property offers a central location with the A1 dual carriageway and the M1 at Sprucefield all a short drive away. It is also convenient to Moira via the Redhill Road
Accommodation Comprises: Reception Hall, Lounge, Open Plan Kitchen/Dining. Family Room, Utility Room, wc. Master Bedroom with Ensuite, 3 further Bedrooms, Bathroom.
• Highly energy efficient homes
• Oil high efficiency boiler with underfloor heating throughout
• UPVC Black Ash double glazed windows
• Internal doors in contemporary finish with chrome handles
• Internal walls, woodwork, ceilings painted in neutral colours throughout
• Choice of carpet from range with underlay to lounge and bedrooms, wood finish flooring to hallway (option of tiling from range at additional cost)
• Fitted wood burning stove
• Extensive electrical specification to include prewire for burglar alarm (can be fitted at additional cost), BT and Sky plus, USB charging points, down lighters to kitchen area, bathroom and ensuite
• Mains supply smoke, heat & carbon monoxide detectors
• Choice of soft closing doors & drawers, worktop, matching upstand & handle to kitchen & utility area
• Under unit lighting to kitchen units
• Appliances to include induction hob, extractor hood, oven, integrated fridge freezer & dishwasher
BATHROOM, ENSUITE & WC
• Contemporary white sanitary ware including vanity unit to downstairs WC, ensuite and bathroom
• Thermostatically controlled shower to shower cubicles
• Heated Towel rails
• Soft close toilet seat and cover
• Choice of floor tiling from range to hall (as option), Kitchen/Dining areas, Utility, WC, Bathroom & Ensuite
• Choice of wall tiling from range;
- Tiling surround to WC vanity unit, ensuite and bathroom vanity units
- Fully tiled shower cubicles and tiling to bath area
• External lighting to front and rear doors
• Option of outside water tap at additional cost
• Low maintenance finishes including;
- Self-coloured render with rendered features
- Composite front and rear doors
- Seamless aluminium guttering and PVC downpipes
• Front & rear gardens top soiled and seeded (as applicable)
• Bitmac parking areas & driveway
• Complementary additonal landscaping
• Close boarded timber fencing to some boundaries with parkland fencing to selected areas
• 10 year structural defect insurance by Global Home Warranties
Outside: Large detached garage. Spacious grounds extending to 0.7 acre.
Panelled external door.
Glazed door from entrance Porch.
LOUNGE - 4.6m (15'1") x 3.7m (12'2")
Provision for fireplace.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING: - 8.9m (29'2") x 7.35m (24'1")
Feature faulted ceiling.
Modern fitted kitchen - the purchaser will have a choice of kitchen doors and work surfaces. Hole in wall fireplace with inset cast iron wood burning stove. uPVC double glazed patio doors.
UTILITY ROOM - 3m (9'10") x 2.35m (7'9")
Fitted units and sink unit.
Wash hand basin and wc.
White suite comprising bath, pedestal wash hand basin, wc and shower cubicle.
MASTER BEDROOM - 4.6m (15'1") x 5.35m (17'7")
BEDROOM 2 - 4.6m (15'1") x 3.2m (10'6")
BEDROOM 3 - 3.9m (12'10") x 3.5m (11'6")
BEDROOM 4 - 3.5m (11'6") x 2.7m (8'10")
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.