- Semi-Detached House Recently Refurbished Located off the Hillsborough Road in Lisburn
- Excellent Location Close To Many Local Amenities. Lisburn City Centre Within Walking Distance
- Recent refurbishment work includes: New kitchen, new bathroom suite, PVC windows, recently repainted and carpets etc.
- 2 reception rooms
- Separate dining room
- Three Bedrooms and study/playroom
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Detached Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC double glazed windows
Semi-detached located off the Hillsborough Road. The subject property is ideally situated within close proximity of Lisburn City Centre, local primary and secondary schools, shops and local amenities. The property is also within easy commuting distance of Belfast and other surrounding towns.
The accommodation comprises a living room, lounge, dining room and kitchen on the ground floor. The first floor features three bedrooms and bathroom. The second floor comprises of a study/playroom.
LIVING ROOM: 3.15m x 2.9m (10' 4" x 9' 6")
KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA 4.95m x 3.15m (16' 3" x 10' 4")
LOUNGE: 4.78m x 2.9m (15' 8" x 9' 6")
BEDROOM (1): 3.12m x 2.87m (10' 3" x 9' 5")
BEDROOM (2): 2.92m x 2.62m (9' 7" x 8' 7")
BEDROOM (3): 2.46m x 2.06m (8' 1" x 6' 9")
Panel bath. Wash hand basin Low flush WC.
Detached Garage Front & rear gardens. Oil tank.