37 Cranmore Avenue, Lisburn Road, Belfast, BT9 6JH
Description & Features
Just off the Malone and Lisburn Roads the tree-lined Cranmore Avenue enjoys a most convenient location boasting proximity to leading schools, public parks, bus and rail halts as well as a diverse range of village-type shops, tempting bar-restaurants and boutiques.
Exceptionally well finished throughout the bright accommodation on the ground floor briefly comprises cloakroom with WC, drawing and living rooms each with feature fireplaces and solid maple wooden flooring, dining room open plan to luxury Lamont kitchen with corian worktops and comprehensive range of integrated appliances. The first floor provides four double bedrooms ¿ principal with en suite shower room ¿ and a magnificent family bathroom featuring freestanding Adamsez bath and generous walk-in marble Roca shower cubicle. Of special note are the South-facing rear gardens providing an idyllic sun trap for unwinding and al fresco entertaining.
In an area of consistently high demand we recommend an internal viewing at your earliest convenience.
- Magnificent detached family home in most convenient and highly-desirable location with an exceptional finish throughout
- Living room with feature bay window, open fire and maple wooden flooring
- Family room with feature fireplace, matching flooring, Velux window and French doors to South-facing rear garden
- Dining room with porcelain tiled flooring and access to side decking
- Luxury fitted kitchen with comprehensive range of integrated appliances and island unit with breakfast bar
- Ground floor WC, stunning first floor family bathroom by McLaughlin & Woods with sanitary ware from Lamont of Coleraine
- Four well appointed bedrooms including principal with en suite shower room
- Ample driveway parking, attached garage and delightful, sheltered South-facing rear garden
- Mains gas central heating (boiler installed 2022), cavity wall insulation and majority uPVC double glazed
- Leading schools, village-type shops, bus and rail halts as well as many tempting bar-restaurants all to hand
- Entrance Porch
- Double doors with stained glass insets to Entrance Porch with inner doors to:
- Entrance Hall
- Maple wooden floor, painted wood panelled walls with plate rack, feature stained glass window.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin in vanity unit, porcelain tiled floor, recessed spotlights, extractor fan and meter cupboard understairs.
- Living Room 4.57m x 3.61m (15' 0" x 11' 10")
- Matching wooden flooring, cornice ceiling and ceiling rose, marble fireplace and hearth with open fire.
- Family Room 5.79m x 3.58m (19' 0" x 11' 9")
- Matching wooden flooring, cornice ceiling and impressive brick fireplace with tiled hearth and gas stove. Velux window and French doors to South-facing rear bringing in an abundance of natural light.
- Dining Area 4.11m x 2.54m (13' 6" x 8' 4")
- Porcelain tiled floor, cornice ceiling and recessed spotlights. Annex with patio doors to side (6'6" x 4'4"). Open to:
- Kitchen 5.84m x 2.9m (19' 2" x 9' 6")
- Modern fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, corian work surfaces, inset sink unit, integrated fridge and freezer, Miele dishwasher, Bosch washing machine, space for range style cooker, extractor hood, glazed display cabinets and display shelving, matching island unit with breakfast bar, matching tiled floor, recessed spotlights and door to rear.
- First Floor Landing
- Wood panelled walls. Access via folding wooden ladder to partially floored roofspace with light affording excellent storage and potential for further development.
- Bedroom 1 4.72m x 3.05m (15' 6" x 10' 0")
- Laminate wood effect flooring, cornice ceiling.
- En Suite Shower Room
- Modern suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle with Mira electric shower, extractor fan and modern tiling.
- Bedroom 2 4.57m x 3.61m (15' 0" x 11' 10")
- Recessed spotlights, cornice ceiling and feature bay window with stained glass insets.
- Bedroom 3 3.94m x 3.58m (12' 11" x 11' 9")
- Solid wooden flooring, cornice ceiling and recessed spotlights.
- Bedroom 4 3.91m x 2.51m (12' 10" x 8' 3")
- Wood effect flooring and cornice ceiling
- Bathroom 3.91m x 2.51m (12' 10" x 8' 3")
- Luxury suite comprising Roca low flush WC with concealed cistern, free-standing Adamsez bath with Vola mixer taps and retractable hand shower, feature Duravit sink in feature vanity unit with marble top, undershelf, splashback and mirror with LED lighting. Stunning walk-in marble Roca shower cubicle. Recessed spotlights. Automatic moisture-sensing extractor fan with app control. Velux window and feature herring-bone wooden flooring by Hagan Flooring.
- Attached Garage 6.71m x 3.1m (22' 0" x 10' 2")
- Light and power, range of units, Worcester gas boiler. Pedestrian side door.
- Driveway parking in paviours for multiple vehicles. Mature, well-stocked beds to the front and side with boundary hedging. South-facing, sheltered rear garden with patio, lawn and modern boundary fencing - a great space for relaxing and unwinding.
Type of Tenure
Location of 37 Cranmore Avenue
Lisburn Road AreaView Map
Broadband Speed Availability
Recommended for larger than average households who have multiple devices simultaneously streaming, working or browsing online. Also perfect for serious online gamers who want fast speed and no freezing.
Potential speeds in this area
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?