- The subject site is situated in Carryduff, with a prominent frontage on to the Ballynahinch Road, approximately 7 miles south of Belfast City Centre.
- Directly adjacent to the site comprises a mixed-use complex of light industrial warehousing and showroom premises.
- The site may be suitable for a range of development opportunities, to include industrial, retail, housing or mixed-use, subject to obtaining any necessary planning consents.
- The site comprises of good quality grazing land and bounded by hedging.
- By reference to Spatial NI, we calculate the site extends to approximately 10.4 acres (4.21 hectares).
- From our research carried out, the subject site does not appear to have any current or previous planning permissions.
- Neighbouring occupiers include Woodlawn Garden Centre, Cyril Johnston & Co, Bunk Campers and Watson & Browne Home Furniture.