· Modern waterfront townhouse overlooking Strangford Lough
· Prime position within The Quay Development with the landscaped green & statue of Sir Hans Sloane to the front
· Enclosed south facing garden to rear with uninterrupted lough views
· Bright and deceptively spacious accommodation ideally suited to a variety of purchasers
· Large open plan living / dining room with gas fire, views and glazed door to garden
· Well fitted kitchen overlooking Hans Sloane Square
· Three well proportioned bedrooms, two with lough views (master with ensuite shower room)
· Bathroom and ensuite with white sanitary ware
· Gas fired central heating
· PVC double glazed window frames
· Parking to front
· Within walking distance of The Smugglers Table, Dufferin Arms and Picnic Delicatessen
· Close to sailing clubs and Delamont Country Park
· Convenient to Downpatrick, Crossgar, Saintfield and Killinchy and approximately half an hour from Belfast
This smart modern townhouse occupies one of the prime sites within Hans Sloan Square. From the back of the house and the garden there are delightful and ever changing views over Strangford Lough and its islands and to the front it overlooks the attractive landscaped square and the traditional stone houses.
Inside the house offers well planned accommodation with the emphasis on the views and the light. All the amenities of this picturesque and lively coastal village are within easy reach and there is plenty to explore in the surrounding area.
This is a comfortable and easily managed home which will appeal to retirees, young professionals or those looking for a second home to escape to in a beautiful but accessible location.
Tongue and groove panelled entrance door
Tiled floor, under stairs cloakroom with shelving and hanging space, storage cupboards
Living / Dining Room – 18’6” x 17’8”
Panoramic lough views. Fireplace with inset gas fire, slate hearth and beam mantle, Large window with central door opening out to rear terrace and garden. Recessed spot lights.
Open Plan Kitchen – 12’0” x 8’8”
Single drainer one and a half tub stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, good range of cream high and low level units, Bosch 4 ring gas hob with extractor hood and electric under oven, integrated dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine and space for under counter fridge & freezer. Vailant gas fired boiler. Wall and floor tiling and recessed spot lights.
Hotpress with pressurised water tank, access to roofspace
Bedroom 1 – 12’8” x 11’4”
Ensuite Shower Room – white suite comprising fully tiled shower enclosure with chrome shower fitting, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush toilet. Tiled floor, recessed spot lights and extractor fan. Shelving.
Bedroom 2 – 11’6” x 9’6”
View over Hans Sloane Square
Bedroom 3 – 9’4” x 6’8”
Bathroom – 7’0” x 6’0”
White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush toilet. Wall and floor tiling and extractor fan.
Parking and landscaped area to front, delightful enclosed rear terrace and garden which is south facing and overlooks Strangford Lough.