Travel from Holywood towards Helens Bay, Pass the Culloden Hotel on your left, head under the bridge at Cultra Manor and Culloden Wood is just off the Bangor Road after Glen Road on the left hand side.
My Important Places
Add important places to see how far they are from this property.
IT GOES WITHOUT SAYING THAT THE HOMES AT CULLODEN WOOD GUARANTEE THE VERY BEST IN MODERN, FAMILY LIVING.
HOUSE 2 CULLODEN WOOD - TOTAL FLOOR AREA 2,538 Sq ft
Nestled just off the Bangor Road, the exclusive development of Culloden Wood offers two spacious homes, each immaculately designed and finished to luxury turnkey specification.
With exceptionally high quality fixtures and fittings throughout, it goes without saying that the homes at Culloden Wood guarantee residents the very best in modern, family living.
Homeowners certainly don't have far to travel to access outstanding facilities, with every amenity that could possibly be needed located close by. With a selection of renowned Golf Clubs, and the prestigious Royal North of Ireland and Holywood Yacht Clubs situated right on the doorstep, it's easy to see how this area is amongst the most celebrated places to live in all of the country. In addition, the luxurious Culloden Estate and Spa is the perfect choice when it comes to kicking back and relaxing in a tranquil paradise.
What's more, an abundance of family-friendly spaces can be found nearby. Whether its spending the afternoon exploring the forests of Reburn Park, delving into the past at the Ulster Folk and Transport Museum, or strolling along the sandy shores of Helen's Bay beach, there's plenty of opportunity to create lasting memories with all of the family.
Whilst not only surrounded by beautiful landscapes, Culloden Wood is situated a short distance from the charming town of Holywood which offers an excellent selection of acclaimed restaurants, bars and cafés, chic boutiques and a host of recreational facilities. Located nearby Culloden Wood, a multitude of leading nurseries, primary and secondary schools can also be found.
Situated on the southern side of the picturesque Belfast Lough, the renowned area of North Down long remains one of Northern Ireland's most sought after places to live. Steeped in history and culture, this unparalleled location offers something for everyone.
See for yourself and enjoy a tranquil walk along the stunning coastal pathways of North Down, letting this exceptional location truly speak for itself.
– Choice of traditional or contemporary kitchen with soft close doors and drawers
– Corian or granite worktops
– Branded integrated appliances including: electric oven, gas hob, dishwasher, fridge freezer, and wine fridge
– High quality units with choice of door finishes, worktops and handles – Free standing washing machine and tumble dryer
BATHROOM & ENSUITE
– Branded contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings – Drench shower head and retractable hand held shower
– WC with soft close function
– Chrome heated towel radiators
– Fully tiled shower enclosure and bath, partially tiled elsewhere
– Painted internal walls and ceilings
– Painted doors, architraves and skirtings
– Bespoke chrome ironmongery
– Deep moulded skirting boards and architraves
– Multi room wiring to living area and master bedroom
– Energy efficient downlighters throughout
– Security alarm system
– Comprehensive range of chrome slimline electrical sockets and switches to ground floor
– 5 Amp sockets to living area and master bedroom
– Mains supply smoke and carbon monoxide detectors with battery backup
– Tiled flooring to hall, reception room and kitchen
– Tiled flooring to bathrooms and ensuites
– Carpeted flooring with high quality underlay to bedrooms, stairs and landing
– Underfloor heating to ground floor and high output radiators on lower ground and first floors
– High efficiency mains gas boiler
– Wood burning stove to family room
– High quality uPVC framed double glazed windows
– Bitmac driveways edged with paviour
– Gardens to front and rear in lawns
– Landscape plan incorporating planting and hedging
– Flagged patio areas and paths
– Front and rear external lighting
– Exterior water and electrical supply
– A 10-year NHBC structural warranty will be provided
• Holywood - 2 miles
• Belfast City Centre - 7 miles
• Newtownards - 6 miles
• Bangor - 5 miles
• George Best Belfast City Airport - 4 miles
• Belfast International Airport - 20 miles
Status: For Sale
Fixed Price: £675,000
Stamp Duty: £8,750*
* Stamp duty rates provided as a guide only. Additional charges may apply. Please refer to the tax service's website for more information.