'Honeysuckle Cottage', 45m East of 31 Ballygowan Road, Comber , Co.Down, BT23 5PG
Description & Features
A superb brand new Detached Cottage set on an elevated semi rural site just off the Ballygowan Road, on the outskirts of Comber.
This most appealing detached cottage will comprise of 3 well proportioned bedrooms, the two first floor bedrooms both have an ensuite and the ground floor bedroom will have use of a downstairs shower room. The rest of the ground floor will comprise of an open plan living room, dining room and kitchen, utility room and a spacious sunroom. The property benefits also from a detached single garage.
The upstairs plan currently provides for two ensuites but there is the option of have one main bathroom instead, if preferred.
Located just a short drive of Comber’s bustling Town Centre offering a good selection of coffee shops, takeaway food outlets, Tescos & Supervalu Supermarkets, Antique and Craft shops as well as the very popular weekly fresh fish supplier and monthy local Farmers's market. Easy access to commuter routes to the surround Town and Villages, with Belfast only 20 minutes away.
- Charming Detached Cottage - 1640 sq.ft. approx.
- 3 well-proportioned bedrooms including 2 ensuite option upstairs
- Downstairs bedroom with adjacent shower room
- Feature entrance porch with stone detailing
- Open plan Kitchen and Dining area
- Attractive fitted kitchen with appliances
- Living Area prepared for a stove
- Spacious Sunroom with French doors
- Oak internal doors, moulded MDF skirtings and architraves
- Calor gas central heating or Oil if preferred (at additional cost)
- PVC double glazed windows and composite front door
- Utility room
- PC sum for tiling at £20 per sq.metre including adhesive
- PC sum for Kitchen & Utility £7,000
- PC sum for Bathrooms £4,000
- PC sum for Carpets to stairs, landing and bedrooms £1,000
- Internal and external painting in white
- Good electrical specification
- Detached single garage - 215 sq.ft. approx.
- Decorative stone Driveway
- Walled boundary with entrance pillars
- Septic tank
- Estimated build time - 6 months
Type of Tenure