Phase 3 - Pine, Site 131, High Trees Including Sunroom, Donaghadee, BT21
Description & Features
* Images shown are for illustration purposes only
High Specification Finishes Throughout -
Painted walls, ceilings and woodwork throughout
Moulded skirtings and architraves
Internal doors with ironmongery
Carpets and underlay to lounge, bedrooms, stairs and landing
Tiles (entrance hall, cloakroom/kitchen/bathrooms)
Tiled flooring to sunroom where applicable
Choice of high quality kitchen doors in a selection of colours.
Choice of handles and worktops
1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer
LED under lighting to kitchen units
Recessed LED down lighters to ceilings
Kitchen Appliances -
Branded integrated appliances to include:
Four zone induction hob
Electric oven and extractor hood
Integrated washer/dryer (in house types without utility)
Free standing washing machine in house types with utility room (White goods carry a 2 year guarantee)
Bathroom/En suite/WC -
Contemporary white sanitary ware
Full height tiling to shower enclosures
Full height tiling around the bath, shower over bath and glass shower screen where shower bath applies
Tiled splashback to standard
Choice of tiling
Thermostatically controlled showers
Thermostatically controlled drench dual shower head in en suite
Heated towel rails to bathroom, en suite and cloakroom
Lawns to front and rear
Rear garden enclosed with fencing
Driveways to be tarmac/bitmac finish with paved pathways
A management company for upkeep of the development
UPVC double glazed windows and UPVC rear door
External lighting to front and rear doors
Comprehensive range of electrical sockets/TV/Telephone/USB/Network points
BT Openreach available
Wiring for Virgin media
Mains smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
Gas fired central heating, boiler with 5 year warranty
Energy efficient design
NHBC 10 year warranty
- GREEN LIVING
- Going Green High Trees comes with a ‘Green Pack’. Not only will your home help our environment by reducing the carbon footprint of the building, but we are also bringing you financial savings. Green Pack Includes: 6 monocrystalline panels on each of our new homes. As well as producing clean energy for homeowners, it also reduces your running costs, at a time when energy prices are soaring.5kWh solar battery. The addition of an integrated battery pack allows the electricity produced during the daylight hours to be consumed when you need it most. Electric car charging point. You will be ready to power an electric vehicle with free solar electricity if needed. Biodiversity It's our duty to protect natural beauty. At Strand Homes, biodiversity is an area we feel strongly about. We aim to grow and create better habitats for native species of ability wildlife. Becoming a member of the All Ireland Pollinator Plan, we have agreed to take action to protect and promote our pollinators. WHAT STRAND HOMES ARE DOING: - Use of native plants where possible - Sourcing of pollinator friendly plants - Placing of rocks in gardens to create homes for insects - We thoughtfully plan each garden to ensure it thrives and flourishes over the years
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Ground Floor: Lounge 4.77m x 4.20m | 15' 8” x 13’ 9” Kitchen/Dining 3.42m x 5.63m | 11’ 3” x 18’ 6” Sunroom 3.86m x 3.15m | 12’ 8” x 10’ 4” Cloakroom 1.06m x 0.81m | 3’ 6” x 2’ 8” Utility 3.42m x 1.66m | 11' 3" x 5' 5" WC 2.67m x 1.07m | 8’ 9” x 3' 6” First Floor: Master Bedroom 3.28m x 3.90m | 10’ 9” x 12’ 10” En-Suite 3.0m x 1.01m | 9’ 10” x 3’ 4” Bedroom 2 3.79m x 2.75m | 12’ 5” x 9’ 0” Bedroom 3 3.42m x 2.32m | 11’ 3” x 7’ 7” Bedroom 4 2.67m x 3.41m | 8' 9" x 11' 2" Bathroom 2.15m x 2.34m | 7' 1” x 7’ 8” Linen Store 1.01m x 0.80m | 3’ 4” x 2’ 7”
Type of Tenure
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?