- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- With steps leading to second floor.
- SECOND FLOOR LANDING:
- With access door, timber and etched glazed front door with glazed side light, through to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Hardwood flooring throughout, spacious reception hall with inset spotlights.
- BEDROOM (1): 5.9m x 5m (19' 4" x 16' 5")
- With feature fire, original fireplace with cast iron inset and feature tiling, timber frame on mantel, stunning views across Belfast Lough to the Antrim Hills, inset spotlights, steps leading to en suite shower room.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Dual glass bowl sinks with chrome mixer taps, low flush WC, heated towel rail, walk-in shower, thermostatically controlled, telephone handle attachment, Velux window, inset spotlights, fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2): 4.5m x 3.4m (14' 9" x 11' 2")
- Inset spotlights, stunning views across Belfast Lough to the Antrim Hills.
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Access to roofspace, hotpress with gas boiler, bathroom with white suite comprising of low flush WC, Heritage suite with wall hung sink with mixer taps and vanity storage below, free standing claw foot bath with antique style mixer taps with telephone handle attachment, outlook across Craigantlet Hills, inset spotlights.
- LOUNGE: 3.7m x 5.9m (12' 2" x 19' 4")
- Inset spotlights, feature wood burning stove with brick inset, excellent views across Belfast Lough to the Antrim Hills, antique style radiators, square arch leading through to kitchen.
- KITCHEN: 4.4m x 3.2m (14' 5" x 10' 6")
- Hardwood fully fitted kitchen with granite work surface, stainless steel sink and a half with drainer etched into work surface, hosepipe antique style taps, mixer taps, partially tiled walls, outlook to rear across Craigantlet Hills, space for dryer, space for washing machine, space for dishwasher, space for American style fridge freezer, Rangemaster with feature brick and timber hood, glazed display cabinetry, slate tiled floor.