Welcome to Killymeal Grange, where tradition is met with a modern twist! Rarely do houses of these high standards come available in such a stunning location. Traditional yet up to date with spacious well planned interiors that allow for privacy yet have excellent open spaces.
At 1265 square feet, they are substantial semi-detached homes and built to the high standard that Killymeal Grange is known for so allowing maximum efficiency with the latest insulation and most effective economic use of resource to run the house at minimum cost. Each house has its own unique interior allowing a variety of spacious well designed options. And all this a few minutes’ walk from Dungannon Town Centre.
The inspiration behind Killymeal Grange harks back to a quieter, more relaxed era. Landmark Homes believe that each purchaser’s add their own character and identity to each quality home they build. These superb homes have a starting point and inspiration in the building design with strong reference to the traditional design, quality materials in each home they build. The interiors of all the homes are of a superior standard with elegantly designed kitchens and contemporary style sanitary ware are only some of the feature currently impressing potential buyers.
The perfect Location in so many ways . . . Killymeal Grange is situated on Killymeal Road and is one of Dungannon’s most prominent postcodes and is just minutes from leading schools, Dungannon town centre, excellent restaurants, Dungannon Park, The Linen Green Designer Village and M1 Motorway.Specification:
- Choice of kitchen doors, worktops and handles Integrated electrical appliances to include electric oven and hob, extractor unit, fridge/freezer & dishwasher
- Tiled floor Spot lighting in kitchen area One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit
- Bathroom: Contemporary designer white sanitary ware with chrome fittings. Thermostatically controlled shower in main bathroom. Electric shower in en-suite shower room. Chrome heated towel rail in bathroom, en-suite and ground floor cloakroom. Full height tiling to shower enclosures. Half tiled walls to bathroom and en-suite. Tiled splash back to ground floor wc.
- Flooring: Lounge, laminated wooden floor with range of colours available. Bedrooms carpeted (Laminated wooden floor available with upgrade) Staircase and landing, carpeted Entrance hall, kitchen/dining area, utility room, ground floor cloakroom, bathroom and en-suite floors tiled.
- Heating: Oil fired central heating with energy efficient combination boiler. Zoned heating with clock in line with building control regulations. Oil tank. Cast iron wood burning stove.
- Internal Features: Marble fireplace surround with granite hearth and stone feature inset.
- Internal Décor: Internal walls and ceilings painted along with internal wood work.
- Internal Oak doors with quality chrome door furniture.
- Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors. Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches, television and telephone points.
An Outstanding Development of Modern Family Homes
In One of Dungannon's most sought after addresses.