End-townhouse version of our Grange A6 range of family homes that has proven popular with first time buyers. Spacious lounge with separate modern open plan kitchen/dining/utility area. Practical ground floor cloaks storage and wc. 3 spacious bedrooms on the first floor, master with dressing area. Family bathroom with separate shower cubicle and bath.
With convenient access to local schools, leisure facilities, shopping and even a hospital on the door step, Drumford Meadow really is an ideal place to live. Access to the M1 and A3 is only a few minutes away or go green with immediate access to a network of cycle paths, playing fields and walk ways. Portadown itself can boast as home to some of N.Irelands leading employers and has a thriving town centre with a mix of shops, cafes, bars and restaurants to tickle all taste buds.
LOUNGE 4.74 x 4.07M 15’7” x 13’5”
KITCHEN/DINING 4.01 x 2.83M 13’2” x 9’3”
UTILITY AREA 2.29 x 2.11M 7’6” x 6’11”
WC 2.50 x 0.95M 8’2” x 3’1”
BEDROOM 1 3.31 x 3.02M 10’10” x 9’11” MIN
DRESSING 2.06 x 1.35M 6’9” x 4’5”
BEDROOM 2 3.99 x 2.52M 13’1” x 8’3”
BEDROOM 3 2.95 x 2.50M 9’8” x 8’2”
BATHROOM 2.76 x 2.00M 9’1” x 6’7”
ABOUT YOUR NEW HOME
The Main Structure:
Walls are of traditional, tried and tested cavity construction. Brick and/or plaster render are used for the external finish topped by a striking black coloured uPVC square edge fascia, barge and soffit. External timber features are painted gloss black to match where applicable. The roof will have a grey coloured, flat concrete tile crowned by a dry fixed ridge tile. Black coloured uPVC hexagonal guttering with square uPVC downpipes compliment the external trim.
Energy saving white uPVC double glazed windows with locking latches (except those deemed emergency escape routes) are standard. White coloured uPVC French doors or aluminium sliding patio doors are fitted where applicable. A low maintenance GRP front door and uPVC rear door with double-glazing complete the external elevation.
Your home will look complete from day 1 - all garden areas will have a front and rear lawn unless otherwise specified or shown on the site layout. Flat top garden edge and treated rail fencing will be erected where applicable. Fencing will include a timber privacy screen between adjoining properties; all other fenced areas will comprise of treated timber posts and rail (approx 900mm high).
Driveways will be approx 10 metres long or from the road kerb to the front elevation of the property, whichever is the greater, and finished in bitmac. Garages (where applicable) are counted as a parking space and may reduce the length of driveways. A coloured pavia brick path will be provided to at least the front and rear elevation with level access to one external door. Pavia patios will have a minimum area of 5.75m2 where applicable. Specified plots may have a facing brick boundary wall subject to planning conditions on site. You can even wash your car and water the plants using the outside tap which is provided as standard!
5” contemporary MDF skirting and 3” contemporary MDF architrave painted gloss white is the perfect trim for each room. Painted MDF cillboard nosed and rebated provide a seamless finish to the windows. This is all complimented by moulded ‘ladder’ style internal doors painted white, with brushed chrome coloured latch furniture. Redwood newel posts and handrails with square balustrades treated with clear preservative where appropriate are incorporated in homes with stairways.
There will be smooth plastered ceilings and a white, insulated, uPVC loft access trap door will be fitted in the relevant area. Ventilation/extractor fans are fitted in the kitchen, bathroom, ensuite (where applicable) and WC.
Energy conservation and running costs are important to all of us so thermal insulation to walls, roof space and habitable areas is provided to achieve a substantial energy saving. A specially designed mains gas central heating system is standard in each home. This will incorporate a boiler and there will be radiators in all main rooms. The system is programme controlled to ensure a performance suitable for most individual requirements and to provide you with a separate hot water supply. Your new home will have a pressurised water system.
For your Peace of Mind:
An intruder alarm is supplied and installed by a NACOSS & NSI approved company. Front and back doors have multi lock systems and all ground floor windows are lockable. Electrically operated smoke and carbon monoxide detectors are installed. For your convenience, external lights are fitted at both the front and back door. The front door will have a door bell.
Every property is registered with the National House Building Council (NHBC) 10 Year warranty and insurance scheme known as Buildmark. As such we also adopt the requirements of the Consumer Code for Home Builders.
Platinum Turnkey Finish:
Did you know you could personalise your new home even before you move in? You could choose tiles, flooring, kitchens, power socket positions and many more features besides. We aim to provide you with an opportunity to get creative and put your stamp on a truly blank canvas. We build many choices and options in as we construct your new home, which means you’ll have access to a wider range, the earlier you reserve. Our team will advise you on the options available on each property when you reserve a new home.
- We install a quality, practical kitchen (choice of door, worktop and handle from a range supplied by ACC Ltd).
- No kitchen is complete without appliances so we supply and fit a 4 ring gas hob and single electric oven complete with stylish extractor canopy, 70/30 integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher and a modern combi washer/dryer.Your bathroom and wc/cloaks will have contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome finished fittings. This includes a chrome finished towel radiator in the main bathroom. A shower cubicle with glass screen will be fitted in the bathroom. It will operate using the property’s heating system.
- Tailor your colour scheme from our extensive choice of quality floor tiles for porch, kitchen/dining, hall, bathroom and WC/cloak areas.
- There is also a similar choice of feature wall tiles for the kitchen, bathroom and WC/cloaks splash back areas (see Sales Staff for areas and details relevant to your particular property type). A choice of modern multi-panel splashback is included in our Platinum finish for the shower.
- A choice of carpet with quality underlay is provided for the lounge, stairs / landing and all bedrooms.
- There will be a wall mounted, glass screen, electric, dancing flame effect fire in the lounge. This will have both heat and/or decorative flame options.
- A generous provision of power points is provided throughout the house and where possible, they will be positioned to suit individual needs. This includes feature down lighting in at least the lounge and kitchen. TV points are provided in all bedrooms and a telephone point is installed beside the lounge TV point and in the smallest bedroom/study.
- And for the finishing touch ceilings will be painted white and the internal walls will be painted one neutral colour throughout.
Additional options may be considered but we can only incorporate them into the property if a binding contract is in existence between all of us at the requisite stage of construction