Drumart Hall, Portmore Road, Ballinderry Lower, Lisburn, BT28 2JF
Description & Features
'Drumart Hall' - A small exclusive development of only 3 attractive, Georgian style new homes by Porter & Co.
Approached by a private avenue from Portmore Road, 'Drumart Hall' occupies a prime setting backing onto open countryside with views over the surrounding gardens from all rooms.
Whilst enjoying all the benefits of rural living 'Drumart Hall' is only 15 minutes from Moira, 27 minutes from Templepatrick, 21 minutes from Sprucefield and 30 from Belfast.
Constructed by award winning builders Porter & Co, 'Drumart Hall' will be completed to the highest standard and will offer all of the charm and character of a Georgian home combined with all the comforts and luxury of modern day living.
The accommodation comprises a spacious Reception Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Family Room, Kitchen/Dining and Utility Room.
On the first floor there are 4 spacious Bedrooms (Master with ensuite bathroom) and a family bathroom.
The property is built with traditional cavity wall construction, high levels of insulation and solid concrete ground and first floors. There are also period style PVC double glazed windows throughout.
The site extends to approximately 0.5 acres.
All in all a rare opportunity to buy a high specification, newly built period style residence in a totally seluded rural setting yet with convenience to provincial towns such as Lisburn and Belfast.
- 'Drumart Hall' The First Of Three New Georgian Style Detached Render Finished Homes
- Set On An Exclusive Gated Development at Lower Ballinderry
- Constructed by Award Winning Developer Porter & Co
- Site Extends To Approx. 0.5 Acres
- Exceptional quality of construction and attention to detail
- Timeless traditional architectural design with all the comforts of modern day living
- Traditional cavity wall block/brick construction with natural slate roofs
- Solid concrete floors to both ground and first floors maximising insulation and minimising sound transmission
- Generous high ceilings throughout (8 feet 10"/ 2.7m tall)
- Traditional style PVC double glazed sliding sash windows reflecting the Georgian architectural style
- Handcrafted internal joinery with four panelled white internal doors and deep moulded skirting boards and architraves
- Exceptionally high standard specification for kitchen and appliances, sanitary ware and tiling with the ability for all buyers to refine design and upgrade to their own bespoke finish if desired
- Carefully designed electrical, plumbing and heating specification using the latest technology and materials
- Internal Accommodation extending to approximately 2,930 sq ft
- Electric Gates
- Double Garage to include Roller door, uPVC window and door, Power and light
- Extensive Downstairs accommodation to include Lounge, Family Room, Kitchen/ Dining as well as separate Dining
- Separate Utility Room And Downstairs Cloakroom
- Four Large Double Bedrooms
- Contemporary Family Bathroom
- Feature staircase
- Decorative cornicing to ceiling in Hall, Reception Room and first floor landing
- Four panelled painted hardwood exterior doors
- Oil Fired Central Heating (Underfloor On Ground Floor)
- Alarm System Installed
- Powder coated cast aluminium guttering
- Mains powered smoke detectors
- NHBC 10 year warranty
- Please note first image of a completed Porter & Co home
- Viewing Strictly By Private Appointment
- PC Sums:
- Kitchen/Utility: £17,500
- Flooring & Tiling: £5,000
- Bathrooms: £5,000
- Fireplaces: £2,500
- TOTAL - £30,000
Type of Tenure
Location of Drumart Hall
Costs to Consider