- Spacious entrance vestibule 1.57m x 2.8m (5' 2" x 9' 2")
- Feature vaulted ceiling, hardwood panelled entrance door with double glazed side panels, wooden strip flooring
- Spacious entrance hall
- Oak glazed door and side panels, impressive oak spindled staircase to first floor gallery. Low voltage down-lights. Walk-in cloaks cupboard. Large built in airing cupboard. Feature curved wall.
- White coloured suite comprising wash hand basin and low flush wc. Wooden strip flooring.
- Lounge 5.2m x 7.1m (17' 1" x 23' 4")
- Impressive stone fireplace with inset gas fire, feature bay window, cornice to ceiling, double glass doors to entrance hall.
- Family room 4.4m x 4.5m (14' 5" x 14' 9")
- Feature period style fireplace with cast iron inset and gas fire. Coving to ceiling.
- Dining room 3.9m x 4.4m (12' 10" x 14' 5")
- : 4.40m x 3.90m (14' 5" x 12' 10") Feature curved wall, coving to the ceiling, glazed oak door.
- Kitchen/ Dining /Living area 6.4m x 7m (21' 0" x 23' 0")
- Superb traditional cream coloured fitted kitchen with an excellent range of high and low fitted units, granite work surfaces, inset 11/2 bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, inset gas range style cooker, co-ordination centre island work station, integrated fridge/ freezer, feature side bay window, Chinese multi coloured slate flooring, feature built-in window seat, recessed low voltage down-lights, built-in microwave.
- Rear hall 2.3m x 3.8m (7' 7" x 12' 6")
- Chinese multi coloured slate floor. Hardwood panelled door with feature leaded glass panel.
- Low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Chinese multi coloured slate flooring.
- Utility room 2.4m x 3.3m (7' 10" x 10' 10")
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for automatic washing machine, Chinese multi coloured slate floor
- Master Bedroom 4.2m x 4.9m (13' 9" x 16' 1")
- Dressing room
- Excellent range of built-in wardrobes
- En-suite 2.2m x 2.4m (7' 3" x 7' 10")
- Modern white coloured suite comprising low flush wc, feature vanity unit with inset wash hand basin and mirror over and fully tiled shower cubicle. Chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, recessed low voltage down-lights.
- Bedroom 2 3.6m x 4m (11' 10" x 13' 1")
- Wooden strip flooring
- Bedroom 3 3.3m x 3.9m (10' 10" x 12' 10")
- Bathroom 2.6m x 4.2m (8' 6" x 13' 9")
- Luxury suite comprising corner bath with central mixer taps and shower attachment, low flush wc, bidet, contemporary semi pedestal wash hand basin with feature glass shelf and mirror over and large glass shower enclosure with feature Ã????????Ã???????Ã??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?Â¢??JacuzziÃ????????Ã???????Ã??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?Â¢?? shower with steam jets and sauna. Fully tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail and low voltage down-lights.
- Large Gallery Landing 2.5m x 5.5m (8' 2" x 18' 1")
- Feature seating/ study area, panelled vaulted ceiling, ample sockets to use as a study area.
- Bedroom 4
- Radiator, wooden laminate flooring, access to floor eaves storage.
- Modern white coloured suite comprising Vanity unit with inset wash hand basin, low flush wc and fully tiled shower cubicle. Radiator. Wooden laminate flooring.
- This property may be subject to additional costs & annual charges (rates, ground rent, management charges etc) please check with agent & solicitor for details of these. No surveys have been carried out on this property nor appliances checked, any purchasers should carry out any checks or surveys they deem necessary. Floor plan layout and measurements are approximate and are for illustrative purposes only. We recommend you conduct an independent investigation of the property to determine its suitability for your space requirements
- Stone entrance pillars with wing walls. Wrought iron double electric gates with intercom. Sweeping asphalt driveway with feature bridge over the small river leading to house, with feature Victorian style street lighting.
Manicured lawns all around bordered by an array of Scots pine fir trees, colourful flowerbeds and borders.
Feature brick paving all around the house including 3 courtyard areas.
- Integral Garage Block
- Double integral garage: 30'6"x19'0" (9.30m x 5.80m) Twin remote control operated doors.
Office: 11'10" x 8'6" (3.6m x 2.6m) with internal and external access. Double panel radiator.
Integral single garage: 19'0"x 14'5"(5.80m x 4.40m) Remote control operated door, oil fired boiler.
- Working Yard Area
- Double mahogany wooden entrance gates to concrete yard area.
Large machinery workshop: 18.93m x 11.00m (62' 1" x 36' 1") Industrial size roller door. 5 metre head height. Mezzanine storage (548 sqft approx). Integrated diesel air heater. Workshop insulated. Side door to car wash area. Outside lighting. PLEASE NOTE THE WORKSHOP IS IDEAL FOR SOLAR PANELS.
Stoned storage area to the rear of workshop. Neat garden area bordered by trees. Vegetable plots made from railway sleepers . Access to fields. Mains water is piped to the fields..
Growing tunnel (30Ã????????Ã???????Ã??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?Â¢??0Ã????????Ã???????Ã??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?Â¢?? x 12Ã????????Ã???????Ã??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?Â¢??0Ã????????Ã???????Ã??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?Â¢??) with mains water and electricity sockets.
All fields are fenced and gated. THERE IS THE POTENTIAL FOR A WIND TURBINE IN THE FIELDS.
PLEASE NOTE: There is a Farm Number available for this property which could allow the possibility for a further building site (subject to necessary approvals)