Personalise your new home with our turn-key choices. This turn-key development allows you to be in control of the design of your new home. Make personal colour choices on kitchen and floor coverings - Making your home unique.
Making your new house a home
Once you have decided on your house type you can then get started personalising it to suit your own taste. Follow our straight forward <br/>process that will allow you to enjoy your new home, the way you like it.
STEP ONE - Kitchens
Choose from a range of kitchen colours, handles and worktops.
STEP TWO - Floor Coverings
Pick from a range of floor and wall tile colours, and complimenting carpet colour options.
STEP THREE - Sanitary Ware
Choose from our range of classic or contemporary sink and bath tap-sets.
Careful attention to detail in every element of design and construction gives these homes their distinctive charm.
- Driveways & paths; Paved with brick edging<br/>- Lawned front and rear gardens with perimeter paving<br/>- Boundary hedging to front gardens<br/>- 6ft Timber fencing to the rear gardens<br/>- Black uPVC fascia and rainwater goods<br/>- Outside tap & all weather power socket<br/>- Feature lighting to front and rear<br/>- Energy efficient uPVC double glazed windows<br/>- Natural stone effect features to front facades (where applicable)<br/>- Feature Stone lintels to front entrance door and window cills<br/>- Black composite insulated front door with secure multi-locking system<br/>- Mature and attractive landscaping to in-curtilage and open spaces<br/>- Management agent appointed to manage common landscaped areas<br/>- 10 years NHBC structural warranty
- Internal walls and ceilings finished in white emulsion along with the internal woodwork<br/>- The Copper house type will come with 88 high ground floor ceilings<br/>- Moulded skirting and architrave<br/>- Shaker style internal doors with choice of modern ironmongery<br/>- Choice of carpet to lounge, stairs, landing and bedrooms<br/>- Combination gas boiler providing instant central heating and hot water<br/>- Integrated brilliant LED downlighters to kitchen and bathroom<br/>- Mains supply smoke / heat detectors<br/>- Spyhole in entrance door<br/>- Telephone & TV points
- Designer kitchen units with a choice from 5 colours, 5 worktops and 5 handle types<br/>- Slow close drawers and doors<br/>- Integrated appliances - Gas hob, electric oven, extractor fan, washer dryer, fridge freezer and dishwasher<br/>- Stainless steel sink and drainer with a choice from 2 tap-sets<br/>- Brushed flat plate kitchen sockets and isolator switches<br/>- Ceramic floors tiles in several colour options<br/>- Splashback wall tiling<br/>- All appliances with a 12 month warranty
- Designer white wall mounted basin unit<br/>- Designer white bath<br/>- Thermostatic bath & sink mixer - 2 options available<br/>- Thermostatic shower mixer<br/>- Designer white WC with lever flush<br/>- Chrome finish ladder style heated towel rail<br/>- Wall mounted mirror with frame same colour of the vanity unit<br/>- Ceramic wall and floors tiles in several colour options
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
REMAINING SITES AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
PRICES FROM £171,500 - £214,950
The Copper, 4 Bedroom Detached £214,950
The Crawford, 3 Bedroom Semi Detached from £174,950 - £177,950
The Willow, 3 Bedroom Semi Detached from £171,500 - £173,500
Feel at home, making the space a reflection of your lifestyle. The ideal environment for you to get to know your neighbours and develop a sense of community. Huntingdon Hill is a collection of classically designed family homes conveniently located between Belfast and Lisburn. These new homes are characterised by spacious, modern interiors with high quality finishes both inside and out. Each property will benefit from its own private garden and parking space.
The versatility of this location makes it perfect for any buyer, from young professionals commuting to Belfast or Lisburn, to families and downsizers looking to lay down roots in a thriving community. With excellent transport links and a wide range of local amenities and outdoor spaces to enjoy, Huntingdon Hill also benefits from being a short distance from two leading grammar schools - Wallace High School and Friends. Add to this the fact that it is in a prime location for commuters, being just 10/15 minutes drive from both Belfast and Lisburn and you can see why it is such a sought after place to live.
Status: For Sale
Stamp Duty: £930*
* Stamp duty rates provided as a guide only. Additional charges may apply. Please refer to the tax service's website for more information.