Darter, 'Darter' 40b Lisbarnet Road, Comber / Lisbane, BT23 6AN
Description & Features
"Nestled in the tranquil countryside just outside Killinchy is this exclusive development of two new build detached houses. Finished to an exceptionally high standard with an impressive specification, these properties will appeal to those who desire a quiet life in the beautiful County Down countryside. It is perfectly positioned close to the shoreline of Strangford Lough, The Poacher’s Pocket & Balloo House, the bustling town of Comber, and easy access to the Castlereagh Hills.
With both properties boasting striking, modern exteriors and showcasing spacious, contemporary interiors, these homes exude style, quality and elegance. Carefully designed to utilise the surrounding landscape, the stunning floor-to-ceiling windows allow for an abundance of natural light and provide scenic views of this beautiful location. Thanks to high-quality fixtures and fittings throughout, these homes guarantee energy efficiency, and truly lend themselves to easy maintenance. Finished to an impeccable standard and featuring a 10-year Global Home Building Warranty, homeowners are rest-assured that these properties do not sacrifice practicality and reliability for sophistication and style.
Boasting an expansive area located above the large double garage, homeowners can tailor this versatile space to meet the needs of the family. With an abundance of generous space, it’s easy to see how these properties are the perfect choice for families wishing to create lasting memories in an outstanding home."
- DWELLING & GARAGE
- External walls (timber-frame structure):
- Outer leaf = blockwork/ render and cladding (fibre cement and/ or stone)
- Cavity = 50mm (voided)
- Inner leaf = timber panels filled with mineral wool insulation
- Internal walls are of timber studding and plasterboard where all internal walls are plaster finish
- Roof (cold roof for dwelling) consisting of a network of trusses overlaid with black fibre cement slates and crowned with dry fixed ridge tiles
- Roof and external walls linked together by black seamless aluminium guttering and black uPVC square downpipes to compliment the external trim
- Independent 10 year Global Homes Structural warranty (dwelling only)
- KITCHEN & UTILITY ROOM* (PROVIDED BY ORRLEE KITCHENS)
- High quality carcass units to include a contemporary choice of doors, quartz worktops, quartz upstand and handles
- Island included with seating area, localised power supply and lighting accommodation
- Concealed Pantry door
- Integrated appliances to include; downdraft hob, 2 x single electric ovens, separate tall fridge & tall freezer and dishwasher
- Chrome sink and tap
- Recessed down lighters to ceiling
- Under unit lighting over sink area
- Integrated bin unit included
- Choice of high quality units to include doors, postform worktops & upstands and handles
- Accommodation for washing machine and tumble dryer (appliances not included),
- Chrome sink and tap
- Full height shelving each side of door
- BATHROOMS, ENSUITES & WC *(PROVIDED BY SOAKS BATHROOMS)
- Contemporary sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Concealed cisterns with wall hung toilets
- Slimline shower trays
- Towel radiators
- Recess areas within showers and above toilet in WC
- Wall hung vanity units
- Power supply only to mirror position (mirrors not included)
- Recessed downlighter lighting
- Floor coverings & tiling* (provided by Holywood Flooring & Tileworks);
- FLOOR COVERINGS & TILING * (PROVIDED BY HOLYWOOD FLOORING & TILEWORKS)
- Tiled floors to Hall, Living/dining/kitchen, Pantry, Store, Boot room, Utility, Wet-rooms (bathroom, ensuites and WC)
- Tiling to wet areas within wet-rooms
- Full height tiling to shower enclosures
- A choice of carpet with quality underlay is provided for the lounge, study, stairs/landing, dressing room and bedrooms
- INTERNAL FEATURES
- Floor to ceiling heights (approx.); Ground Floor = 2550mm, First Floor = 2400mm
- Internal woodwork and ceiling painted white
- Neutral painted internal walls
- Softwood newel posts, handrails and spindles painted white
- 6" skirting boards with 4" architrave painted white
- Wooden vertical ribbed pattern internal doors painted white with contemporary ironmongery
- Smoke detectors, CO2 alarms and heat detectors (as per Building Regulations)
- A generous provision of power supply points is provided throughout the house and garage (USB accompanied outlets each side of the bed positions and within island)
- Mains telephone/internet point is installed within the study
- Oil heating system provided, boiler located in Garage, cylinder located in Linen
- Pressurised water system
- APP controlled heating and hot water system
- Mechanical extractor fans are fitted (where applicable) in wet-rooms
- Low energy bulbs fitted throughout
- White electrical face plates (switches/sockets) throughout
- Sound and/or heat insulation to all walls, floors etc. as per current Building Regulations
- APP controlled doorbell and burglar alarm
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- All gardens top soiled and seeded
- Generous paving area to rear with connecting paths to front of house each side of dwelling (as per brochure)
- Box hedging in front of utility room, study and lounge windows
- Local oil tank and bin store area at rear of garage (as per brochure)
- Outside water tap on at bin store area
- Decorative Gravel driveway
- Rumble strip locally between entrance pillars
- Black uPVC rear external doors
- Front and back doors have multi point locking systems and all ground floor windows are lockable
- Black uPVC double glazed windows
- Black composite front door
- Septic treatment tank located in rear garden
- Stock proof fencing hedging to rear boundary
- Hedging to side boundaries
- Estate railing and hedging to front boundaries
- Block/rendered entrance pillars with electric gates provided (APP controlled)
- Feature external lighting to front door, back doors, bin area, garage & entrance
- Garage with remote controlled vehicle door, black uPVC pedestrian door, black uPVC window, internal lighting and power point
- *Layouts have been optimised and 3D modelled in conjunction with each of our specialist suppliers to maximise each room’s potential. These pre-agreed layouts are fixed and not changeable.
- However, these can be personalised by the customer given the wide range of colour selections, sanitary ware, flooring and appliances available with our dedicated suppliers.
- Customers do have the option to upgrade flooring, sanitary ware and kitchen items, beyond the standard package, at an additional cost.
- Additional options may be considered but we can only incorporate them into the property if an upfront extra over price is agreed and a binding contract is in existence between all of us at the...
- ...requisite stage of construction.
- This specification is for guidance only and may be subject to variation.
- Although every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of all information given, these contents do not form part of or constitute a representation, warranty, or part of, any contract.
- The right is reserved to alter or amend any details.
- Terms Of Purchase
- When a site is reserved, the purchaser will be granted not less than 8 weeks, known as the Reservation period, to sign and return the Building Agreements/Contract.
- Reservations are normally only taken from purchasers who are in a position to sign a Building Agreement e.g. First time buyer, customer with their own property sale agreed, cash buyer etc.
- The booking deposit is £2,000 and is non-refundable (payable to Hart & Company)
- As the purchaser you will be liable to pay 10% of a deposit (via your solicitor and minus your booking deposit) on the signing of the building agreement.
- The balance of the monies will be due on the day of completion.
- You will be contacted within 2-3 weeks after the booking date to confirm an appointment for selection of items included.
- You will be required to have a final decision made within 2 weeks of this appointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- StUDY 4.06m x 2.63m (13' 4" x 8' 7")
- LOUNGE: 6.6m x 4.06m (21' 8" x 13' 4")
- LIVING/ DINING/ KITCHEN 9.85m x 4.58m (32' 4" x 15' 0")
- BOOT ROOM
- UTILITY ROOM: 2.79m x 2.49m (9' 2" x 8' 2")
- MASTER BEDROOM: 4.58m x 4.2m (15' 0" x 13' 9")
- DRESSING ROOM:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- BEDROOM TWO 4.06m x 3.2m (13' 4" x 10' 6")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- BEDROOM (3): 4.06m x 3.53m (13' 4" x 11' 7")
- BEDROOM (4): 4.06m x 2.98m (13' 4" x 9' 9")
- ATTACHED GARAGE 6.6m x 3.57m (21' 8" x 11' 8")
- Terms Of Purchase
- When a site is reserved, the purchaser will be granted not less than 8 weeks, known as the Reservation period, to sign and return the Building Agreements/Contract. Reservations are normally only taken from purchasers who are in a position to sign a Building Agreement e.g. First time buyer, customer with their own property sale agreed, cash buyer etc. The booking deposit is £2,000 and is non-refundable (payable to Hart & Company) As the purchaser you will be liable to pay 10% of a deposit (via your solicitor and minus your booking deposit) on the signing of the building agreement. The balance of the monies will be due on the day of completion) You will be contacted within 2-3 weeks after the booking date to confirm an appointment for selection of items included. You will be required to have a final decision made within 2 weeks of this appointment.
Type of Tenure
Location of Darter
From Comber, travel along Killinchy Road for approximately 3 miles and turn right just after The Poachers Pocket onto Lisbarnet Road. The site will be approximately 1 mile on the left hand side.View Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?