D 1.3 Whitehall Square, 181 Sandy Row, Belfast, County Antrim, BT12 5EU
Description & Features
Exceptionally well located close to all local amenities within the area including the Lisburn Road, the property is well placed within walking distance of Queens University and Belfast city centre.
The property has spacious accommodation comprising of one double bedroom together with open plan living/kitchen/dining and additional shower room, with the added benefit of a secure allocated car parking space and an outlook to the inner courtyard.
Likely to appeal to a wide sector of the market including investors, first time buyers or the young professional. Viewing is by private appointment through our Lisburn Road office on 028 9066 8888.
- Well-Presented First Floor Apartment
- One Double Bedroom
- Well-Appointed Open Plan Living/Dining Room Open To Kitchen
- Shower Room
- Gas Fired Central Heating And Double Glazing
- Lift Access
- Secure Allocated Parking
- Excellent Investment Opportunity Or Home Owner Purchase
- Popular And Convenient South Belfast Location Close To Queens University And Belfast City Centre
Type of Tenure
Location of D 1.3 Whitehall Square
Costs to Consider