- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch:
- With Travertine tiled floor and inlaid mat, glass panel door to:
- Entrance Hall:
- With Travertine tiled floor, under stairs storage and automatic light, smoke alarm, tiled staircase with lighting down to kitchen / family area and tiled staircase with lighting up to mezzanine landing.
- Lounge: 7.24m x 4.9m (23' 9" x 16' 1")
- plus box window, with French doors from hall, television / satellite points, wall lights, recess and pendent lighting, wood burning stove with back boiler to heat hot water, slate hearth.
- Bedroom (4): 5.72m x 3.73m (18' 9" x 12' 3")
- including en-suite, with television and telephone points.
- Comprising tiled wet room shower enclosure, mains Aqualisa shower fitting, wash hand basin, w.c., tiled floor, extractor fan, wall light.
- Bedroom (5): 4.27m x 3.25m (14' 0" x 10' 8")
- with television and telephone points.
- Cloakroom / En-suite: 1.85m x 1.83m (6' 1" x 6' 0")
- with dual access from hall and Bedroom (5), glass wet room shower enclosure and tiled walls, mains Aqualisa shower fitting, circular wash hand basin, w.c., extractor fan, tiled floor.
- LOWER GROUND FLOOR
- Open plan Kitchen / Family Area: 7.87m x 4.98m (25' 10" x 16' 4")
- with walnut and painted handmade kitchen with birch interiors by Canning Kitchens of Dungiven, eye and low level units including saucepan drawers, wine rack and shelving, eye level glass display unit, integrated Neff microwave and Circosteam combi oven, Everhot range with induction hob, space for American style fridge / freezer with connection for water, Island unit with low level units with integrated Bosch dishwasher, granite worktop with edging, tiled above work top on 1 wall, Franke one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, Travertine tiled floor, television / satellite points, wall lights, recess lighting, telephone point, intercom entry system for front door, smoke alarm, floor to ceiling feature window with sliding patio doors leading out to generous patio area, mezzanine landing above.
- Walk-in Pantry:
- With shelving and automatic light, tiled floor.
- Dining Room: 5.59m x 4.72m (18' 4" x 15' 6")
- with sliding door from kitchen / family area, oak flooring, wall lights, television / satellite points, French doors to garden, smoke alarm.
- Utility Room: 4.72m x 4.52m (15' 6" x 14' 10")
- (L-shaped – Max) with eye and low level units, cloaks cupboard, shelved unit, broom cupboard and cloaks seating area with low level units and shoe storage, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for automatic washing machine, space for tumble dryer, Travertine tiled floor, extractor fan, recess lighting.
- Shower Room: 2.29m x 2.24m (7' 6" x 7' 4")
- with glass brick wet room shower enclosure and tiled walls, mains Hudson Reed shower fitting, wash hand basin and w.c. with wall mounted flush button, recess lighting, extractor fan, tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Mezzanine Gallery Landing: 5.61m x 4.98m (18' 5" x 16' 4")
- (Max) overlooking kitchen / family area, with two desk areas with housing for electrical equipment, drawer units, power points and telephone points, recess lighting, smoke alarm. Staircase with lighting to upper first floor.
- Master Bedroom: 5.28m x 4.72m (17' 4" x 15' 6")
- with television / satellite points, recess and pendent lighting, telephone point, single door with Juliet balcony.
- Dressing Room: 4.83m x 2.29m (15' 10" x 7' 6")
- with built-in sliderobes on both sides (2 mirrored doors), set of drawers and linen cupboard, Keylite ceiling window with inset blind, recess lighting.
- En-suite Bathroom: 4.83m x 2.31m (15' 10" x 7' 7")
- comprising free standing bath, tiled wet room shower enclosure with mains Hudson Reed shower fitting, dual wash hand basins set in vanity unit with tiling above, w.c., recess lighting, tiled floor, extractor fan, heated towel rail, laundry shoot to utility room.
- UPPER FIRST FLOOR
- With 3 Keylite ceiling windows, cupboard housing pressurised heating system with automatic light, smoke alarm.
- Bedroom (2): 4.95m x 4.39m (16' 3" x 14' 5")
- including dormer window, with wall light, television and telephone points.
- Walk-in wardrobe: 4.29m x 2.26m (14' 1" x 7' 5")
- with drawer units and railings, recess lighting.
- Bedroom (3): 4.83m x 4.22m (15' 10" x 13' 10")
- with wall light, television and telephone points.
- Walk-in wardrobe: 4.22m x 1.35m (13' 10" x 4' 5")
- with drawer units and railings, recess lighting, access to storage cupboard.
- Bathroom and w.c. combined: 4.45m x 3.48m (14' 7" x 11' 5")
- comprising free standing bath with shower attachment, tiled wet room shower enclosure with Aqualisa shower fitting, wash hand basin set in vanity unit with tiling and light above, w.c., tiled floor, extractor fan, heated towel rail, feature window.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- The property is set in approximately 1 acre of grounds laid out in lawn including a section of stream running along the side of the property.
Extensive paved patio area with direct access to dining room and kitchen / family area with raised shrub bed.
The property is approached by a shared laneway which then divides into separate driveways, with tarmac driveway leading to generous parking area.
Black PVC guttering. PVC oil tank. Septic tank. Raised shrub bed at front door. Trees providing privacy between this property and Number 16. Outside lighting around the property.
- Double Garage: 6.88m x 6.3m (22' 7" x 20' 8")
- with 2 roller vehicular doors, pedestrian door to side, concrete base, power points, strip lighting, housing for heating system.
- Car Port:
- With vaulted ceiling and strip lighting. Exterior power points, water tap, stairs with storage underneath leading up to:
- Games Room: 6.86m x 6.38m (22' 6" x 20' 11")
- above double garage with power points and extractor fan.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Renewable energy heating system – providing good savings on the heating costs, as the home has under floor heating throughout with air source heat pumps and buffer tank.
Each area has an independent climate controller with set back, tracking the room conditions. Sensor located in the screen to allow adjustment of the floor temperature to match climate conditions.
Solar panels and back boiler to supplement the heating of hot water.
Fully insulated – cavity walls are filled with bounded bead and Kings Span in floor and ceiling.
AluClad windows throughout – double glazed solid timber interior with black aluminium external cladding. These windows have high insulation qualities using low energy glass with warm edge spacers. They also include a concealed night ventilation system.