Site With FPP, 27, Cloughey Road, Portaferry, BT22 1ND
Description & Features
This beautiful site is located less than a mile from Portaferry and is approached via a laneway with a number of houses on the lane. Portaferry is a small town in County Down, at the southern end of the Ards Peninsula, near the Narrows at the entrance to Strangford Lough and is popular due to its proximity to the Lough and range of housing.
There is a semi-rural outlook from the site with fields and livestock in the surrounding area and is a private site with great potential. The current owners have already laid the foundations and sub floor, giving any purchaser a great start to a new build and the plans that have been passed allow for a substantial detached home with three bedrooms, two with ensuite shower rooms and a family bathroom on the first floor.
In addition, there is open plan living on the ground floor with guest wc, utility room, integral garage and conservatory.
- Site Circa 0.5 Acres On The Outskirts Of Portaferry
- Chalet Bungalow Circa 2100 Sq Ft
- Fabulous Countryside Aspect Within Minutes Of Portaferry
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Area With Sunroom
- Three Double Bedrooms, Two With Ensuite Bathrooms
- Foundations And Sub Floors Laid
- Planning Ref: X/2007/0048/01-04. Further Documents Available On Request
- Building Site With Full Planning Permission For Detached Dwelling
Type of Tenure
Location of Site With FPP, 27View Map
Costs to Consider