House Type C, Clanbrassil, Middle Tollymore Road, Newcastle, County Down, BT33 0FS
Description & Features
Semi Detached House
Development of fifty six detached and semi detached homes finished to a turnkey specification. The spacious family homes have a semi rural location yet are within walking distance of the town, amenities and Tollymore Forest Park. Dunmore Construction Limited (Dundrum) is a local award winning builder which is renowned for the construction of high quality homes both in the local area and further afield. A wealth and depth of experience and craftsmanship combines with the latest innovation to provide first class family homes. Clanbrassil will be the first new development in Newcastle to be served with Phoenix Gas and Fibre Broadband emphasising again the developer’s place at the forefront of the construction industry as it creates another exciting development of attractive, desirable, modern homes.
- House Type C Gross Floor Area: 107.4 m2 (1156 sq.ft.)
- Full turnkey specification
- Grey PVC double glazed windows
- Composite front door and PVC rear patio doors
- Black PVC facia and soffit
- Phoenix Gas high efficiency boiler with thermostatically controlled radiators
- Internal walls, ceilings and woodwork all painted in neutral colours
- Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- Fibrus full fibre broadband connection or provision for Openreach.
- K-Rend and stone external finish
- Sown out front and rear gardens
- Tarmac Driveway
- External lighting to entrance doors
- NHBC 10 year warranty
- Ground Floor:
- Laminate Floor.
- Sitting Room: 4.39m x 4.01m (14' 5" x 13' 2")
- Stove with hearth, laminate floor.
- Kitchen/Dining: 6.52m x 3.63m (21' 5" x 11' 11")
- Choice of kitchen units. Tiled floor and laminate splash back.
- WC and WHB, laminate floor and tiled splash back.
- First Floor
- Stairs and Landing:
- Master Bedroom: 3.93m x 3.72m (12' 11" x 12' 2")
- En Suite Shower Room:
- Shower cubicle, WC, WHB, part wall tiling, tiled floor.
- Bedroom (2): 4.39m x 2.98m (14' 5" x 9' 9")
- Bedroom (3): 2.47m x 2.43m (8' 1" x 8' 0")
- Bath with mains shower over or cubicle shower and bath depending on house type, WC, WHB, part wall tiling, tiled floor.
- (all measurements are approx. and at the widest point)
- All houses will be fully painted throughout.
- Service Charge:
- Estimate for first year is £128.92 per property (includes a one off registration payment of £30) Charge includes PL Insurance for communal areas, filing of accounts, landscape maintenance of communal areas, contingency fund for maintenance and management fee.
- New Homes Selection Procedure:
- James Wilson & Son will be pleased to advise on site availability and house types. Initially a 24 hour hold can be given be the negotiator for your selected site. When your chosen site is released for sale you will be granted not less than 3 weeks to sign and return the building agreement and contract documents along with a 10% deposit, balance monies will be requested on the completion of the property. After 3 weeks, if a reservation extension cannot be granted, the site must return to available status.
- Note: Final layouts, elevations, site layouts and finishes may be subject to some changes from those shown in the brochure.
- In accordance with Section 21 of the Estate Agent Act 1979, we declare that we have a personal interest in the sale of these properties.
Type of Tenure
Location of House Type CView Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?