Site 23 (Type B), The Priory, Church Meadows, Ballymena, Antrim, BT42
Description & Features
Church Meadows nestles on the edge of the quiet sought after villages of Kells and Connor. This beautiful development offers a superb selection of detached, semi detached, townhouses and apartments with the ideal combination of convenience and privacy.
These unique homes enjoy an ideal location just off Church Road, overlooking the beautiful St. Saviour’s Church and a short walk away from the village centre, which includes convenience stores, library, pharmacy, post office, day care nursery and other local retailers. Church Meadows is also within walking distance of the Kells and Connor Primary School. These new homes are only minutes away from the busy shopping towns of Ballymena and Antrim, ensuring convenience to a host of other amenities including social, recreational and education facilities.
The picturesque village surroundings and rural charm create a relaxed ambiance and delightful environment, ensuring that Church Meadows will be a desirable address in which to live.
- QUALITY SPECIFICATION
- KITCHENS & UTILITY ROOMS
- Contemporary kitchen with choice of units, door handles and worktops Integrated appliances in houses to include electric hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge freezer and dishwasher Integrated appliances in apartments to include electric hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge freezer and washer / dryer Houses will be plumbed for washer / dryer (where applicable) The Kellswater Apartments will feature an integrated dishwasher Recessed energy efficient LED spotlights to ceilings in kitchen Ceramic floor tiling to kitchen and dining areas (where applicable) Tiled splashback to kitchen
- BATHROOM, EN-SUITES & WCS
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings Recessed energy efficient LED spotlights to ceilings Ceramic floor tiling Multi board (choice of colours) finish around shower enclosures Thermostatically controlled showers (where applicable) Heated chrome towel radiator to bathroom and ensuite Splashback tiling to bathroom and ensuite wash hand basins
- INTERNAL FEATURES
- High thermal insulation and energy efficiency rating Stained oak handrail to stairs with white painted spindles (where applicable) Primed interior doors with quality ironmongery Bevelled skirting and architrave Carpets and underlay to lounge, stairs, landing and bedrooms Tiling to hall, kitchen and bathroom floors Mains supply smoke, carbon monoxide and heat detectors Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches, TV and telephone points Wired for satellite TV (apartments only) Gas fired central heating with high efficiency boiler Focal point flueless stove available as optional extra (where applicable)
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- Gravel driveway (tarmac available as optional extra) 10 year warranty Front gardens turfed and rear gardens topsoiled (turfed rear garden available as an optional extra) Rear gardens to have perimeter vertical timber fencing Double glazed high performance uPVC windows GRP composite front door with 5 point locking system Garden room available as optional extra (where applicable) Paved patio area to rear (where applicable) Exterior light to rear door
Type of Tenure
Location of Site 23 (Type B), The PrioryView Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?