For SaleAdded 2 Weeks Ago
Development Site adj to, Carnroe Lock, Vow Road, Ballymoney, BT53
Typical Mortgageper month
Description & Features
- SITE WITH RIVER FRONTAGE ONTO CARNROE LOCK
- PLANNING APPROVAL FOR ERECTION OF HOLIDAY COTTAGE DEVELOPMENT CONSISTING OF 10 NO. 1 ½ STOREY DWELLINGS (APPLICATION NO. D/99/0029 & D/1998/0016)
- SUPERB DEVELOPMENT SITE ADJACENT TO CARNROE LOCK, VOW ROAD, BALLYMONEY
- We are delighted to offer for sale an excellent development opportunity for holiday cottages overlooking Carnroe Lock just off the Vow Road with planning approval for 10 No. 1 ½ storey dwellings (ready to go). At present there are two cottages on site together with an additional 8 in an unfinished state. Located approximately 7 miles from Ballymoney and 4 miles from Kilrea the position of the property would appeal to anglers and outdoor enthusiasts alike. The site is adjacent to the Lower Bann river at Carnroe weir. This part of the river is famous for its salmon fishing and is one of Ireland’s top salmon beats, with a ten-year average of 400 salmon caught. Trout fishing in the area is also superb. The fishery is owned and managed by The Honourable Irish Society, a locally-based grant-making charity.
Type of Tenure
Location of Development Site adj toView Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?