- Main Porch leading into kitchen.
- KITCHEN: 6.1m x 3.48m (20' 0" x 11' 5")
- With windows onto the garden and sea.
Featuring an oak floor and unfitted beech cupboards including a large glazed oak dresser, painted larder cupboard, Hoover fridge and 13 amp electric two oven Aga cooker with timer control. Large washed pine kitchen table with six dining chairs.
- FAMILY ROOM: 4.27m x 3.35m (14' 0" x 11' 0")
- From the Kitchen - Cast iron multi fuel stove and an old pine glass fronted bookcase, oak floor.
(Oak ledged and braced doors leading to the 3rd bedroom and bathroom while open stairs lead to the 4th bedroom in the eaves).
- With low level wc, wash hand basin and Triton electric shower over bath. Hot water storage tank and solar panel control. Immersion heater.
- The corridor beside the Kitchen leads to two Double Bedrooms.
The large Utility Room, main Shower / Wet Room and painted stairs lead to the loft Lounge.
- BEDROOM (1): 4.57m x 2.87m (15' 0" x 9' 5")
- Dual aspect windows onto the garden, the slipway and the sea.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.35m x 3.18m (11' 0" x 10' 5")
- Window overlooking the side garden.
- BEDROOM (3): 2.44m x 2.26m (8' 0" x 7' 5")
- Window overlooking the rear garden.
- BEDROOM (4): 4.27m x 3.35m (14' 0" x 11' 0")
- Double bedroom in the eaves with restricted head height (5' 6") - suitable as children's bedroom. Velux window.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Beech worktops and Belfast Sink, houses second fridge, Zanussi dishwasher, Samsung washing machine, Hotpoint tumble dryer, Sharp microwave/cooker.
Victorian pulley rack system for drying clothes. Windows with wooden slatted blinds onto the rear garden.
Door accesses to rear patio and garden. Picnic Table outside.
- WET ROOM:
- Features tiled shower room with Mira Vigour shower using harvested rain water and Jabsco ship's toilet.
- Stairs to . . .
- LOFT LOUNGE:
- Featuring painted wooden floor and open beam ceiling, Morso multi fuel stove, VHF radio point and Satellite dish point.
Floor to ceiling double glazed French doors along the sea facing wall opening onto a stainless steel balcony with views to the sea, nearby islands and the mainland.
Dormer window over looks onto the island.
- The property has the sea on three sides and fenced gardens featuring a natural rockery for shrubs and alpine plants.
- The slipway in the cottage grounds allows direct sea access when the tide suits and provides parking for boats.
- There is an alternative deep water mooring near the cottage. A stone outbuilding for garden equipment contains a small freezer and a tall Hoover fridge freezer. It connects to a storage area for kayaks and sailing dinghies.
- A wooden garden shed in the rear garden is useful for water sports equipment and fishing rods.
- There are two 5,000 litre rainwater harvesting tanks, with paper filter, ultra violet filter and demand pump.
- A gate leads out to "Duck Street" - a unique street of stone built terraced houses dating to the late 1700's when Rutland Island was an important herring fishery station.