Site adjacent to and West of No.25, Bleary Road, Bleary, Portadown, County Armagh, BT63 5NE
Description & Features
Site adjacent to and West of No. 25 Bleary Road, Portadown
Hannath are delighted to offer this building site of approx. 0.37 acres with outline planning permission located a short drive from neighbouring towns Lurgan, Portadown and Craigavon. This site offers beautiful views of surrounding countryside and benefits with easy access to a range of local amenities.
For further information or to have planning permission documents emailed across contact Alastair Glass.
- Approx 0.37 acre plot
- Outline planning approval (LA08/2021/1277/O)
- One proposed dwelling, garage and associated site works
- The proposed dwelling shall have a ridge height of less than 5.5 metres above finished floor level
- The outline planning was passed on 8th April 2022
- All main services (electricity, mains water, mains sewer, telephone) are in close proximity)
- Highly desirable location
Type of Tenure