- Hardwood front door with glazed top light to reception porch.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- Exposed and treated wooden floor, side light, cornice ceiling, part wood panelled walls, plate rack, glazed inner door, side light and top light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Part oak wooden panels, cornice ceiling, exposed and treated wooden floor, part ceramic tiled floor.
- WET ROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, built-in shower unit with soakaway, fully tiled walls, low voltage spotlight, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor.
- DRAWING ROOM: 5.59m x 4.17m (18' 4" x 13' 8")
- into bay window.
Cornice ceiling, picture rail, original marble surround fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, dual aspect windows, alcove.
- DINING ROOM: 4.06m x 3.86m (13' 4" x 12' 8")
- Slate fireplace with tiled hearth, picture rail, cornice ceiling, outlook to garden.
- LIVING ROOM: 3.76m x 3.28m (12' 4" x 10' 9")
- Built-in shelving, built-in oil fired Rayburn with tiled splashback, mature outlook to side, access through to kitchen.
- KITCHEN: 5.03m x 2.24m (16' 6" x 7' 4")
- Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, space for cooker, Belfast sink with mixer taps, integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer, dual aspect windows, tongue and groove ceiling, ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY AREA / REAR PORCH: 3.81m x 3.58m (12' 6" x 11' 9")
- Double Belfast sink, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC double glazed access door to rear, range of high level units.
- Cornice ceiling.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, part tiled walls, part pine wood panelled walls.
- BEDROOM (1): 5.36m x 4.06m (17' 7" x 13' 4")
- into bay window.
Beautiful mature outlook to front garden and to Antrim Hills, original cast iron fireplace with tiled inset and timber mantel, alcove display unit.
- BEDROOM (2): 4.09m x 3.89m (13' 5" x 12' 9")
- Mature outlook to front, original cast iron fireplace, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (3): 3.86m x 3.25m (12' 8" x 10' 8")
- at widest points.
Cornice ceiling, outlook to side.
- BEDROOM (4): 4.34m x 2.77m (14' 3" x 9' 1")
Dual aspect windows, mature outlook, views to Antrim Hills, cornice ceiling, hatch to roofspace.
- Large gardens, brick paviour driveway leading to front of the house, large extensive front garden laid in lawns with south westerly aspect, mature trees, shrubs, plants, excellent degree of privacy, timber garage in poor repair, additional courtyard ideal for outdoor entertaining with water tap and twin garden sheds.