“Beautifully presented home in the heart of Cregagh”
A very well presented mid terrace property situated in the heart of the Cregagh Area of East Belfast. This location is much sought after due it its close location to an array of great schools, shops and public transport links to Belfast City.
The accommodation comprises of bright living room, dining room with patio doors to rear garden, modern kitchen and bathroom and 3 well appointed bedrooms, it further benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
Externally there is a decking area with garden storage shed and outside light and a forecourt garden to the front.
We envisage keen interest in this lovely home and recommend early viewing.
- Well presented 3 bedroom, terrace home.
- Living room with laminate flooring and feature fireplace.
- Dining room with patio doors to rear garden.
- Modern Kitchen with built in oven and gas hob, ext fan, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, and space for fridge.
- Bathroom with white 4 piece suite comprising wc, wash hand basin, panel bath, low flush wc. Separate shower cubicle, fully tiled.
- 3 well presented bedrooms with large built in robes in master bedroom and bedroom 2.
PVC double glazing and gas fired heating throughout.
- Garden to front with decking area to the rear.
Entrance hall: tiled floor, PVC front door
Living room: 14’ 9” x 9’ 6”, feature open fireplace, laminate flooring.
Dining room: 10’ x 8’ 10”, tiled floor, roof light , spot lighting, sliding patio door.
Fitted Kitchen: 10’ 6’ x 9’ Range of high and low level units, Formica work tops, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in oven and gas hob, ext hood, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, roof light, spot lighting.
Rear hallway: 10’ 2” x 5’ 3” , cloaks, tiled floor.
Bathroom: 9’ x 4’ 10”, Panel bath, low flush wc, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, tiled walls, tiled flooring, ext fan, 2 shelving cabinets.
Stairs and landing: Carpeted
Bedroom 1: 14’ 4” x 9’ 7”, Built in double robes with cupboards over, matching drawers and desk, shelving.
Bedroom 2: 12’ 2” x 6’ 8” , built in robes
Bedroom 3: 7’ 3” x 6’ 6” , Worchester gas boiler.
Outside: Forecourt front garden with shrubs, stones and path, rear decking area with large wood storage shed, outside light and side bin access passageway with bike racks.