- CONSERVATORY: 4.1m x 3.1m (13' 5" x 10' 2")
- uPVC double glazed, ceramic tiled floor, remote controlled fan.
- Entrance porch with leaded stain glass, timber door with side panel.
- CLOAKROOM WC:
- Victorian low flush, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash back, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- STUDY: 3.1m x 2m (10' 2" x 6' 7")
- LOUNGE: 7.1m x 4.9m (23' 4" x 16' 1")
- (Into square bay) - Feature gas fire, mahogany surround, marble inset, matching hearth, cornice ceiling, dimmer spots. Panoramic views across Belfast Lough.
Bevelled glazed double doors to . . .
- DINING ROOM: 4.2m x 4m (13' 9" x 13' 1")
- Cornice ceiling. PVC double glazed double doors to exterior.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING: 5.7m x 4.2m (18' 8" x 13' 9")
- Maple kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap, built-in eye level Neff oven and grill, built-in Creda Plan 4 ring ceramic hob with extractor fan, built-in fridge freezer, space for dishwasher, laminate worktops, part tiled walls, concealed lighting, underfloor heating (Danfoss), TV point.
- UTILITY ROOM: 3.3m x 2.5m (10' 10" x 8' 2")
- Range of built-in units, laminate worktops, stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, vented for dryer, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Service door to Garage.
- FAMILY ROOM: 4.9m x 4m (16' 1" x 13' 1")
- uPVC double glazed doors to exterior patio.
- CLOAKS STORE:
- BEDROOM (5) / SITTING ROOM: 4.9m x 3.9m (16' 1" x 12' 10")
- MASTER BEDROOM: 4.9m x 3.5m (16' 1" x 11' 6")
- Double built-in robe, dormer window. Fabulous Sea views.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled built-in shower cubicle with mains shower unit (powered by pump), vanitory with wash hand basin, mixer tap, and low level cupboard, low flush wc, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlighting, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.8m x 3.3m (12' 6" x 10' 10")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled built-in shower cubicle with mains shower unit (powered by pump), vanitory with hand basin, mixer tap and low level cupboard, low flush wc, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, spotlights.
- BEDROOM (3): 3.9m x 3.5m (12' 10" x 11' 6")
- Dormer window with Sea views.
- BEDROOM (4): 4.2m x 3m (13' 9" x 9' 10")
- Cream bathroom suite comprising corner Jacuzzi bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, fully tiled built-in shower cubicle with mains shower unit (powered by pump), vanitory with wash hand basin, mixer tap and low level cupboard, low flush wc, heated towel rail, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, spotlights.
Hotpress - with built-in storage, lagged copper cylinder, immersion heater, light.
- Access to roofspace with light.
- Cloaks store.
- DOUBLE GARAGE: 6.3m x 5.7m (20' 8" x 18' 8")
- Electric up and over door, light and power, oil fired boiler (3 years old).
Roofspce above garage with light and partly floored.
Hardwood door to exterior.
- Tarmac driveway offering ample parking.
- Front garden laid in lawn, bordered by mature shrubs.
- The private rear garden has magnificent panoramic views (across Belfast Lough).
Large patio area, garden laid in lawn bordered by hedging.
- Magnificent panoramic coastal views.