- Hallway with laminate wooden flooring.
- Lounge with Adam style fireplace.
- Kitchen with range of eye and low level units in Oak.
- Bathroom includes white three piece suite.
- Landing with access attic.
- Three Bedrooms, Master with fitted sliding wardrobe.
- Hardwood double glazed windows.
- Oil fired central heating system.
- Parking area to front.
- Concrete yard to rear.
- Wash room, fully plumbed for washing machine.
- Fully rewired.
- Convenient to local schools, shops and main commuter roads.
- No forwarding chain.
Mid terrace home finished to a high standard throughout located close to schools, shops and main commuter roads. Positioned just off the Church Road with ample parking this house is likely to appeal to a full range of prospective purchasers including first time buyers and private investors.
Entrance Hall. :- Laminate wooden flooring. Storage under stairs.
Lounge 4.37m x 3.32m (14’4’’ x 10’11’’) :- Adam style fireplace with tiled hearth. ‘Adam’ style fireplace with tiled hearth.
Kitchen/Dining Area 4.2m x 3.7m (13’10” x 12’2”) :- Range of eye and low level units in Oak. Fully tiled flooring. Integral Fride/Freezer and Dishwasher. Electric hob and oven. Stainless steel extractor fan.
Bathroom 3.0m x 1.81m (9‘10” x 6‘0”) :- White three piece suite with shower over bath. Chrome accessories. Tiled flooring. Chrome hanging towel rail.
Landing :- Access to attic.
Bedroom 1 3.7m x 2.72m (12’2” x 8’11”) :- Fitted sliding wardrobes. Built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom 2 3.76m x 3.53m (12’4” x 11’7”)
Bedroom 3 2.6m x 2.42m (8’7” x 7’11”)
Front :- Laid in decorative stone with flagged walkway. Parking area.
Rear :- Concrete yard. Boiler house.
Wash Room :- Plumbed for washing machine and drier. Electric.
• 920 SQ FT (approx)
• Approximate rates calculation - £454.63
• All measurements are approximate
• Viewing strictly by appointment only
• Free valuation and mortgage advice available.
N.B. Please note that any services, heating system, or appliances have not been tested and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.
We endeavour to ensure our sales brochures are accurate and reliable. However, they should not be relied on as statements or representatives of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.